Nov 08, 2010, 07:56 PM
Bigger is better
Hover-cam? We called it the pole-cam, but here's an old video with our version:

Houston mini-bro at space city (4 min 27 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Nov 08, 2010, 08:46 PM
Silicon/poker/chocolate chips

$8 DSM2 Rx?

I have heard the "orange Rx" clones from HC are not very good. However, these appear to be genuine Spektrum AR6100e receivers. Does anyone here know anything about them? Are they the "real deal" or are they illegal clones? Do they work? I need some more foamie receivers...

http://www.targethobby.com/spectrum-...p-4161774.html
Nov 08, 2010, 08:57 PM
Mis-guided heli guy
There is no way a genuine spektrum receiver is that cheap.
Nov 08, 2010, 09:03 PM
They are knockoffs. Look like the real deal but not. I heard they worked better than the orange clones though.
Nov 08, 2010, 09:12 PM
Silicon/poker/chocolate chips
I thought they MIGHT be genuine if they had discontinued them or something...
Nov 08, 2010, 09:45 PM
ibange, what song is that?
and do you have a 20x10E zoar instock?
Nov 08, 2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelasso
Excellent time yesterday !! Thanks for letting Chris and I 'out' !!
Sorry i missed out, Eddie called me but i had domestic duty (home with the kids). Looks like ya'll had a gooder time.

Ken
Nov 08, 2010, 11:28 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Ken is a super cool dude to hang out with but i hate that he lurks most of the time
Nov 08, 2010, 11:29 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Just wanted to stop in and say hey and to see what you all are up to? Me I have been doing nothing but begging for the wind to stop. Its been nasty here at the Outer Banks. Though when the wind does get below 15 I have been working on my torque rolls. This is one of the hardest maneuvers I have tried. I'm getting better and better but not quiet comfortable with it yet. My goal this year was to learn inverted harriers and torque rolling. Got the Inverted harriers the first day I dedicated to learn the maneuver. By the end of that day I was dragging the rudder. Now this darn TR thing has been tough. One battery I will have it down 4 ft off the ground getting 4 to 5 rotations before falling out and the next battery barley getting one rotation. I don't have the maneuver instinctive yet so I have that lag in though to thumb movement and by the time I react the plane is to far gone. I just need more practice but that wind thing has been getting in the way

Oh stang killa I liked the hover cam. Looked good!
Nov 08, 2010, 11:50 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic
Just wanted to stop in and say hey and to see what you all are up to? Me I have been doing nothing but begging for the wind to stop. Its been nasty here at the Outer Banks. Though when the wind does get below 15 I have been working on my torque rolls. This is one of the hardest maneuvers I have tried. I'm getting better and better but not quiet comfortable with it yet. My goal this year was to learn inverted harriers and torque rolling. Got the Inverted harriers the first day I dedicated to learn the maneuver. By the end of that day I was dragging the rudder. Now this darn TR thing has been tough. One battery I will have it down 4 ft off the ground getting 4 to 5 rotations before falling out and the next battery barley getting one rotation. I don't have the maneuver instinctive yet so I have that lag in though to thumb movement and by the time I react the plane is to far gone. I just need more practice but that wind thing has been getting in the way

Oh stang killa I liked the hover cam. Looked good!
Hey MATT !!
Welcome to the 'lounge' brutha !!! We're happy to have you here...and there are NO restrictions on 'topic' Got questions...we got answers ! Can NOT guarantee they'll be the RIGHT answers though Hope you check in regularly brutha !
Nov 09, 2010, 12:13 AM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Losi how much expo in the radio?
Nov 09, 2010, 12:26 AM
LOWER LOWER oops
OK.. TOOK THE WEEKEND OFF,, i am coming up there this week i dont care if there is 50mph wind.. who all will be out at TT,,

Hay who all from the Squad is coming Dec 4-5 ??
Nov 09, 2010, 12:27 AM
LOWER LOWER oops
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS
ibange, what song is that?
and do you have a 20x10E zoar instock?
V shaped mind

monsters in my mind
Nov 09, 2010, 07:04 AM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelasso
Hey MATT !!
Welcome to the 'lounge' brutha !!! We're happy to have you here...and there are NO restrictions on 'topic' Got questions...we got answers ! Can NOT guarantee they'll be the RIGHT answers though Hope you check in regularly brutha !
Thanks Dave!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220
Losi how much expo in the radio?
I am running the recommended 70% in the slick .
Nov 09, 2010, 07:06 AM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Got another question for you. The flight difference from the 51 slick to the 70. I am looking at getting a 70 slick when they come back instock.

Quick Reply