== Guerrilla Squad A T X == - Page 504 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 28, 2010, 07:34 AM
Lets Make a Deal
Hypersprint's Avatar
Now I know why I have not seen my toes in a while

Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2010, 11:00 AM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Looks like PA ticked off another distributor. LOL

http://www.chiefaircraft.com/rcmsec/...ddictionX.html
Oct 28, 2010, 11:24 AM
Registered User
6L6Amp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chribrian
Looks like PA ticked off another distributor. LOL

http://www.chiefaircraft.com/rcmsec/...ddictionX.html
I so want to post this in the Addiction X thread. Must resist...
Oct 28, 2010, 11:40 AM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Elixir220's Avatar
Cdawg where do you find this stuff?...doesnt matter...this is the good stuff. you know when we squabble over pa stuff it really isnt a big deal, chiefaircraft is a whole other deal. they have a big following not only in rc but full scale as well. chief posting what they did is gonna be damaging to pa. the word is gonna spread real quick.

yeah what 6L6 said
Oct 28, 2010, 11:56 AM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L6Amp
I so want to post this in the Addiction X thread. Must resist...
That is where I found it. Someone already posted it
Oct 28, 2010, 12:13 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Elixir220's Avatar
now thats funny
Oct 28, 2010, 12:50 PM
3D Wanna Be
sk8rob's Avatar
that plane is butt ugly anyway...I don't see the hype behind it
Oct 28, 2010, 12:52 PM
Registered User
6L6Amp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chribrian
That is where I found it. Someone already posted it
I see that now.

I was going to post it on the Precision Aerobatics addict thread, but then I realized that such a thing doesn't exist.
Last edited by 6L6Amp; Oct 28, 2010 at 01:05 PM.
Oct 28, 2010, 01:15 PM
Go guerrilla
jfv61's Avatar
Pretty damn funny (or sad depending on you look at it). It sounds like they are getting worse if anything.
Oct 28, 2010, 01:16 PM
Guerilla Huck Power..activate!
smelyal8r's Avatar
Yeah I don't get it. PA has the airframes and following to become a major player in the 3D ARF space but they refuse to practice good business which ultimately will lead to their demise.

That press release on Chief's site really needs to be spell checked and was full of grammatical errors. I can't understand why people don't proof read things they post on their company website!

Brett
Oct 28, 2010, 01:17 PM
3D Wanna Be
sk8rob's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelyal8r
Yeah I don't get it. PA has the airframes and following to become a major player in the 3D ARF space but they refuse to practice good business which ultimately will lead to their demise.

That press release on Chief's site really needs to be spell checked and was full of grammatical errors. I can't understand why people don't proof read things they post on their company website!

Brett
grammar nazi! haha
Oct 28, 2010, 01:21 PM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
PA needs to contact Ben and beg him to be the USA distributor. He could turn it around for them.
Oct 28, 2010, 01:59 PM
Registered User
STANG KILLA SS's Avatar
thats awesome. love that a big company put out there the $#itty service from PA. me and dad both FORMERLY owned one. never again. horrible company.
Oct 28, 2010, 02:17 PM
Mis-guided heli guy
Jeff_edge540's Avatar
Some companies just make far too easy for 3dh to dominate
Last edited by Jeff_edge540; Oct 28, 2010 at 02:50 PM.
Oct 28, 2010, 02:21 PM
Registered User
twistedgrim's Avatar
That deserves a big LOL


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ideas for annual fun fly games? JTinCT Electric Plane Talk 9 Jan 29, 2011 11:49 AM
Discussion First Annual "Lawn Dart" fly-in mattJ Thermal 1 Apr 15, 2007 10:39 PM
Fly-In first annual skymac"Vette City Big Birds", giant scale fly-in taildragger21 Fuel Power Events 11 Jul 24, 2006 06:35 PM
First Housefly to Fly Contest johntbyrne Electric Heli Talk 65 Jan 17, 2002 12:36 AM
Dream High, Fly Low Todd Long Sport Planes 2 Apr 23, 2001 04:55 AM