== Guerrilla Squad A T X == - Page 501 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 25, 2010, 10:31 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersprint
Almost 2 hours to unload 29 planes and to little helis
Whoaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2010, 11:01 PM
LOWER LOWER oops
PETE'S392's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by waco-rc
apple pie.:d

ken
yes please!!!!!!!! that stuff was amazing
Oct 25, 2010, 11:16 PM
LOWER LOWER oops
PETE'S392's Avatar
Hay you all…sorry I had to take off in a rush on sat night… had to do some emergence dad stuff:}

I am sad to say that a member of my club, that most of you know lost a member of his family on Sat. Ken lost his 20 year old child in a car crash. That is why we all did not see Ken or Bob on sat. They where looking so forward to showing us there new rig. All set up for their 103s.. Bob and I talked and were thinking that the best way to help him would be to try and make the man smile again, as I can only imagine what he is going through. So we were wondering if we could have a small get together and try and get him to get his plane in the air, as he and I always B.S. about that no matter how bad off a day you are having a flight will always make you smile. So Bob and I were thinking in 3 weeks on Saturday. At arcs.
Oct 25, 2010, 11:55 PM
Registered User
twistedgrim's Avatar
that looks like the 13th of november? Sounds like a great day to bring my Gas 72 Extra down there and smoke the place out It would probably be a great "impromptu" for the December event.
Oct 26, 2010, 12:18 AM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETE'S392
Hay you all…sorry I had to take off in a rush on sat night… had to do some emergence dad stuff:}

I am sad to say that a member of my club, that most of you know lost a member of his family on Sat. Ken lost his 20 year old child in a car crash. That is why we all did not see Ken or Bob on sat. They where looking so forward to showing us there new rig. All set up for their 103s.. Bob and I talked and were thinking that the best way to help him would be to try and make the man smile again, as I can only imagine what he is going through. So we were wondering if we could have a small get together and try and get him to get his plane in the air, as he and I always B.S. about that no matter how bad off a day you are having a flight will always make you smile. So Bob and I were thinking in 3 weeks on Saturday. At arcs.
Pete,
Sorry to hear the sad news I'll check my calendar......be right back. OK, nothing scheduled *IF* I can't make it....it's because of my #$%#%$ left foot (big toe ulcer) hasn't healed Developed a blister after the Impromptu on 9/20. It hasn't healed yet.....spent the entire Oktoberfest hobbling 'round 'cause of it. And NO Eddie, sitting in a chair isn't gonna make it better Will keep you advised Pete
Oct 26, 2010, 12:09 PM
Registered User
STANG KILLA SS's Avatar
since my last suggestion went over so well.....


Oct 26, 2010, 12:44 PM
Fly Extreme!!
cjcyclesrc's Avatar
Yak 54's are great flying airplanes.
Oct 26, 2010, 01:40 PM
3D Wanna Be
sk8rob's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcyclesrc
Yak 54's are great flying airplanes.
please do NOT pull this guys finger
Oct 26, 2010, 02:01 PM
Righteous 87
Randidly's Avatar
First Time I posted on this thread.
But since I now have a pink Guerrilla shirt "Thanks Eddie" I thought I would come visit and say hi.

Can't wait to fly with you guys again.

Randy
Oct 26, 2010, 02:35 PM
Fly Extreme!!
cjcyclesrc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rob
please do NOT pull this guys finger
That could be lethal.
Oct 26, 2010, 02:37 PM
Fly Extreme!!
cjcyclesrc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randidly
First Time I posted on this thread.
But since I now have a pink Guerrilla shirt "Thanks Eddie" I thought I would come visit and say hi.

Can't wait to fly with you guys again.

Randy
Hey. How are we going to recognize Eddie now that more people have pink Guerrilla shirts?
Oct 26, 2010, 02:39 PM
Fly Extreme!!
cjcyclesrc's Avatar
One of my Friends from Houston posted up a video of my Flight at the Tri-State Shoot out last night.

Charles Harris Free Style 3D Jamboree 2010 (3 min 38 sec)
Oct 26, 2010, 02:51 PM
Silicon/poker/chocolate chips
Chip Geek's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by waco-rc
Apple Pie.

Ken
The apple pie was AWESOME!! Thanks again Randy.
Oct 26, 2010, 02:53 PM
Registered User
STANG KILLA SS's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcyclesrc
Hey. How are we going to recognize Eddie now that more people have pink Guerrilla shirts?
agreed, i think eddies the only one of us man enough to pull that off, and not just that, but make it look good doing it.
Oct 26, 2010, 06:36 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randidly
First Time I posted on this thread.
But since I now have a pink Guerrilla shirt "Thanks Eddie" I thought I would come visit and say hi.

Can't wait to fly with you guys again.

Randy
Welcome brutha Randy !!! Didn't Noah get one of those 'sexy' shirts too ?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ideas for annual fun fly games? JTinCT Electric Plane Talk 9 Jan 29, 2011 12:49 PM
Discussion First Annual "Lawn Dart" fly-in mattJ Thermal 1 Apr 15, 2007 11:39 PM
Fly-In first annual skymac"Vette City Big Birds", giant scale fly-in taildragger21 Fuel Power Events 11 Jul 24, 2006 07:35 PM
First Housefly to Fly Contest johntbyrne Electric Heli Talk 65 Jan 17, 2002 01:36 AM
Dream High, Fly Low Todd Long Sport Planes 2 Apr 23, 2001 05:55 AM