== Guerrilla Squad A T X == - Page 4 - RC Groups
Aug 20, 2008, 08:56 AM
Go guerrilla
See I knew I wasn't really the decider There has been some talk of an in-law trip over Labor Day so not sure if I can make it then. We'll see...
to remove ads between posts
Aug 20, 2008, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfv61
See I knew I wasn't really the decider There has been some talk of an in-law trip over Labor Day so not sure if I can make it then. We'll see...
Dang....maybe the 'guerrilla squad' could kidnap you ? As we get closer, maybe you'll have a better idea if saturday would work out ?
Aug 20, 2008, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneDoc
Sweeeet!
VERY
Aug 20, 2008, 09:44 AM
so Jealous -- unfortunately in NYC their isn't room and trust me if a street like that dead ended some investor would jump on it quick to build a building :-(
Aug 20, 2008, 11:23 AM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
Ok, so I can do this either Saturday or Sunday of that weekend.
Aug 20, 2008, 11:32 AM
Go guerrilla
Let me check with the boss and see what I can find out. I suspect Sat has a better chance for me.
Aug 20, 2008, 11:40 AM
Try to get Saturday, would stink if you couldn't be there, but hopefully you could get the 55" finished by then, huh?
Aug 20, 2008, 12:21 PM
Don't watch this...
You know....I can, and would, go anywhere for a fly in. Especially a 3DHS fly-in. Especially a simple, mellow get together that doesn't require AMA (I fly all by myself at a local factory parking lot).

Laurie would let me get a ticket for a weekend in Tx or anywhere else.

So....the probelm? I wouldn't have a plane to fly. Not like I can bring the 47 or 55 Extra or Aspera on the plane with me.

I've often wondered: If CooHead, an accomplished 3DHS pilot, (not so great at spelling though) flew to a 3DHS fly-in, would others be willing to let me fly their plane? I have never flown anybody elses plane except for Cfisher's Trojan for 1/2 a batt-pack. I'd bring a bunch of LiPos.

Just wondering how and when I'll ever get out of this lonely, quiet LFPL (Local Facotry Parking Lot).

CooHead
Aug 20, 2008, 12:33 PM
Heh..of course. IMO you'd have a LOT more fun coming to BEST (does require AMA) in Houston and OF COURSE you can fly one of my SHPs all weekend.
Aug 20, 2008, 01:07 PM
Go guerrilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher
Try to get Saturday, would stink if you couldn't be there, but hopefully you could get the 55" finished by then, huh?
I'll ask for a pass for Sat; I hope I can get the 55" done by then. Last night in my hurry I messed up elevator linkage rods (didn't measure exactly enough and bent them too short). Doh! Hopefully I can buy spares from you? Or does it hurt to turn servos around to make it shorter? I'll call you...
Aug 20, 2008, 01:13 PM
Turn the servos around.
Aug 20, 2008, 01:23 PM
Team 3DHS
Sat next weekend is better for me also as Sunday morning, I'll be at Church .
Aug 20, 2008, 01:28 PM
3DHS Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfv61
I'll ask for a pass for Sat; I hope I can get the 55" done by then. Last night in my hurry I messed up elevator linkage rods (didn't measure exactly enough and bent them too short). Doh! Hopefully I can buy spares from you? Or does it hurt to turn servos around to make it shorter? I'll call you...
John,
I managed to break an elevator rod while setting up the yellow SHP. I switched to these connectors instead of bending the rods.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/atta...mentid=2022570

I'll bet you have a couple of these around.
Aug 20, 2008, 02:39 PM
ProBro # 501
Boss
Last edited by Boss248; Apr 02, 2009 at 04:49 PM.
Aug 20, 2008, 04:32 PM
Go guerrilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher
Turn the servos around.
Cool. I'll do that when I get home...