Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:33 PM
hperez is offline
Find More Posts by hperez
Registered User
hperez's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
That would be awesome Humberto! We're going to be staying at Randolph. I'll send you a PM Wednesday to confirm the time if that is good? Is morning or evening better for you?

Thanks,

Gary
I can go at any time, the best time to fly at river city is the afternoon because the sun is in your face in the morning. But as i said you pick the time that is more convinient for you.

I'll be out of town tomorrow and will return on Thusday afternoon, so my answer to your PM will be at that time.

Looking foward to meet and fly with you.

Humberto
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:36 PM
Lonelasso is offline
Find More Posts by Lonelasso
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hperez View Post
I can go at any time, the best time to fly at river city is the afternoon because the sun is in your face in the morning. But as i said you pick the time that is more convinient for you.

I'll be out of town tomorrow and will return on Thusday afternoon, so my answer to your PM will be at that time.

Looking foward to meet and fly with you.

Humberto
I expect a full report on GYRO !!! (I can already tell you....he's a gooder guy !)
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:41 PM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hperez View Post
I can go at any time, the best time to fly at river city is the afternoon because the sun is in your face in the morning. But as i said you pick the time that is more convinient for you.

I'll be out of town tomorrow and will return on Thusday afternoon, so my answer to your PM will be at that time.

Looking foward to meet and fly with you.

Humberto
Sounds great! I won't have any of my planes with me on this trip, I'm just wanting to meet a few of the local SA guys and visit the field. I'll be in touch after we figure out our house hunting plans for that day.

-Gary
Old Jul 16, 2012, 04:53 PM
Lonelasso is offline
Find More Posts by Lonelasso
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
The smile says iT aLL !!!



Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:03 PM
Park_aviator is offline
Find More Posts by Park_aviator
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater View Post
The smile says iT aLL !!!



All I have to say, is that I LOVE THAT PLANE!!!!!
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:14 PM
hperez is offline
Find More Posts by hperez
Registered User
hperez's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
Sounds great! I won't have any of my planes with me on this trip, I'm just wanting to meet a few of the local SA guys and visit the field. I'll be in touch after we figure out our house hunting plans for that day.

-Gary

Gary:

You can fly my 104 Slick 540, just keep it high
I have a profile 66 in span with a OS 110 in front and you are welcome to fly it too.
My 89 slick is out of commision but might be ready for Friday and if it is you can have some fun with it.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:17 PM
hperez is offline
Find More Posts by hperez
Registered User
hperez's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater View Post
I expect a full report on GYRO !!! (I can already tell you....he's a gooder guy !)
You bet, I'm very sure he is.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:55 PM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hperez View Post
Gary:

You can fly my 104 Slick 540, just keep it high
I have a profile 66 in span with a OS 110 in front and you are welcome to fly it too.
My 89 slick is out of commision but might be ready for Friday and if it is you can have some fun with it.
Is it me, or are you an extremely generous and trusting gentleman!?
I appreciate the offers, and look forward to meeting you Friday.

-G
Old Jul 16, 2012, 06:20 PM
FlyingFrankie is offline
Find More Posts by FlyingFrankie
Registered User
FlyingFrankie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
Is it me, or are you an extremely generous and trusting gentleman!?
I appreciate the offers, and look forward to meeting you Friday.

-G
Humberto is one of our great flyng buds in SA, you're in good hands. Sorry I'll miss you this time but we'll catch up next time. Besides, whether your stationed at Lackland or Randolph, you'll likely prefer living on northeast side of town.

Frank
Old Jul 16, 2012, 07:07 PM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrankie View Post
Humberto is one of our great flyng buds in SA, you're in good hands. Sorry I'll miss you this time but we'll catch up next time. Besides, whether your stationed at Lackland or Randolph, you'll likely prefer living on northeast side of town.

Frank
Thanks Frank. Wife picked out some houses to look at in Cibolo, Shertz, Bulverde, and Cibolo Canyons.
My best guess is we'll end up in Cibolo.... after all, it looks closer to RiverCity RC!
Old Jul 17, 2012, 12:34 AM
twistedgrim is offline
Find More Posts by twistedgrim
Registered User
twistedgrim's Avatar
I live near bulverde fly up at a school or canyon lake. Out of town till next week though. Holler if you have q's
Old Jul 17, 2012, 12:41 AM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedgrim View Post
I live near bulverde fly up at a school or canyon lake. Out of town till next week though. Holler if you have q's
sweet deal, I look forward to meeting you! Not sure when you get back, but I'll be there until Tuesday morning.

-Gary
Old Jul 17, 2012, 01:23 AM
Elixir220 is offline
Find More Posts by Elixir220
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Elixir220's Avatar
i love this all state commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CG5HozkvAc
Old Jul 17, 2012, 01:36 AM
-= GYRO =- is offline
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
so what you're saying is, Humberto should make sure he's all paid up on his Allstate before he lets me fly his airplanes?
Old Jul 17, 2012, 05:03 AM
Eagle34 is offline
Find More Posts by Eagle34
TEAM HILLBILLY
Eagle34's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220 View Post
i love this all state commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CG5HozkvAc
Is that the motorcycle one? Can't see U-tube out here on the ship. The kid is too funny when he looks up at the dad like "are you seriously gonna let this guy ride your bike?" Like he knows what is about to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =- View Post
so what you're saying is, Humberto should make sure he's all paid up on his Allstate before he lets me fly his airplanes?
Is your middle name Mayhem????


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ideas for annual fun fly games? JTinCT Electric Plane Talk 9 Jan 29, 2011 12:49 PM
Discussion First Annual "Lawn Dart" fly-in mattJ Thermal 1 Apr 15, 2007 11:39 PM
Fly-In first annual skymac"Vette City Big Birds", giant scale fly-in taildragger21 Fuel Power Events 11 Jul 24, 2006 07:35 PM
First Housefly to Fly Contest johntbyrne Electric Heli Talk 65 Jan 17, 2002 01:36 AM
Dream High, Fly Low Todd Long Sport Planes 2 Apr 23, 2001 05:55 AM