Thread Tools
Jul 03, 2012, 10:49 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedgrim
on PC. PS3 Fails
Woah woah woah...thats a pretty heavy statement to say there.... PS3 > Xbox 360 at least...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 04, 2012, 12:17 AM
RC Pilot / Photographer
-= GYRO =-'s Avatar
Gents,

please take a moment to say a prayer for the families of these fallen Airmen:
http://www.dvidshub.net/news/91064/n...s#.T_PRKfV0h8H

I flew with Major Ryan "Meat" David while deployed in Iraq in 2006, before I left the C-130 community. He was one of the nicest guys I flew with.

-Gary
Jul 04, 2012, 09:00 AM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Woah woah woah...thats a pretty heavy statement to say there.... PS3 > Xbox 360 at least...
To a PC gamer any console is a fail
Jul 04, 2012, 09:02 AM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =-
Gents,

please take a moment to say a prayer for the families of these fallen Airmen:
http://www.dvidshub.net/news/91064/n...s#.T_PRKfV0h8H

I flew with Major Ryan "Meat" David while deployed in Iraq in 2006, before I left the C-130 community. He was one of the nicest guys I flew with.

-Gary
Will do
Jul 04, 2012, 11:10 AM
3D Heli and Planes
jbdww's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech
To a PC gamer any console is a fail
I play on the XBox 360 right now. Once I upgrade my PC again, I will switch.
Jul 04, 2012, 12:17 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Elixir220's Avatar
okay fellas spoke with bone and it is likely this gathering will happen it's just matter of when.stay tuned
Jul 04, 2012, 12:19 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech
To a PC gamer any console is a fail
True.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =-
Gents,

please take a moment to say a prayer for the families of these fallen Airmen:
http://www.dvidshub.net/news/91064/n...s#.T_PRKfV0h8H

I flew with Major Ryan "Meat" David while deployed in Iraq in 2006, before I left the C-130 community. He was one of the nicest guys I flew with.

-Gary
Prayers sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdww
I play on the XBox 360 right now. Once I upgrade my PC again, I will switch.
My pc is basically dead... I always post from an iPad. When I upgrade, I may try pc gaming...
Jul 04, 2012, 12:20 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220
okay fellas spoke with bone and it is likely this gathering will happen it's just matter of when.stay tuned
Sweet! And happy fourth guerillas!
Jul 04, 2012, 01:58 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= GYRO =-
Gents,

please take a moment to say a prayer for the families of these fallen Airmen:
http://www.dvidshub.net/news/91064/n...s#.T_PRKfV0h8H

I flew with Major Ryan "Meat" David while deployed in Iraq in 2006, before I left the C-130 community. He was one of the nicest guys I flew with.

-Gary
First of all, my deepest sympathies....to you, Gary, and of course, the family and other friends of Maj. Ryan. As well, as to the family and friends on the other airmen that perished.
I dare say....they were doing what they enjoyed doing !
Jul 04, 2012, 02:11 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
True.....


Prayers sent


My pc is basically dead... I always post from an iPad. When I upgrade, I may try pc gaming...
Well my last PC, this one...died after I cleaned it...was running WAY hot (over 180 on the GPU and Core)...full of dust...

So I got this...

Then put in this...

Then for power I went with this...

For a small test I cranked up EVERYTHING to highest settings on RF6 to see what would happen and with smoke on, covering the whole screen, hovering the plane in front of me, barely making it out I got it down to about 70 fps from just over 700 fps just flying around...I guess I should be good to go...
Jul 04, 2012, 10:42 PM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportFlyer2
Well my last PC, this one...died after I cleaned it...was running WAY hot (over 180 on the GPU and Core)...full of dust...

So I got this...

Then put in this...

Then for power I went with this...

For a small test I cranked up EVERYTHING to highest settings on RF6 to see what would happen and with smoke on, covering the whole screen, hovering the plane in front of me, barely making it out I got it down to about 70 fps from just over 700 fps just flying around...I guess I should be good to go...
Niiiccccccccccceeee !!! You choose wisely Z !

Oh, and haPpY 4TH to U'aLL !!! I enjoyed Macys & Boston Pops concerts/fireworks....in HD ansd DD 5.1 ! (Boston was the best !)
Jul 05, 2012, 03:13 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater
Niiiccccccccccceeee !!! You choose wisely Z !

Oh, and haPpY 4TH to U'aLL !!! I enjoyed Macys & Boston Pops concerts/fireworks....in HD ansd DD 5.1 ! (Boston was the best !)
Thanks !!! I just got home...I had to work 4pm to 1am today... only good thing was I was working outside when the fireworks lit up...
Jul 05, 2012, 12:21 PM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToW-Mater
Niiiccccccccccceeee !!! You choose wisely Z !

Oh, and haPpY 4TH to U'aLL !!! I enjoyed Macys & Boston Pops concerts/fireworks....in HD ansd DD 5.1 ! (Boston was the best !)
That reminds me my Vizio 55" XVT has now been the best HD Tv I have owned yet. It has made it 18 months without breaking. Both my Toshiba and Samsung needed repair at least once by now!
Jul 05, 2012, 03:53 PM
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
I hate thieves!!!!!!! My wife saw someone stealing my lawnmower today. They are lucky I wasn't home I would have put them down. Now all I can do is hope the stupid sob pawn's it.
Jul 05, 2012, 04:02 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Just test drove a Fiat 500, Fiat 500 Sport, then a Fiat 500 Abarth..... that was fun.... If you get one you need it with the stick shift though..... way too slow otherwise.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ideas for annual fun fly games? JTinCT Electric Plane Talk 9 Jan 29, 2011 11:49 AM
Discussion First Annual "Lawn Dart" fly-in mattJ Thermal 1 Apr 15, 2007 10:39 PM
Fly-In first annual skymac"Vette City Big Birds", giant scale fly-in taildragger21 Fuel Power Events 11 Jul 24, 2006 06:35 PM
First Housefly to Fly Contest johntbyrne Electric Heli Talk 65 Jan 17, 2002 12:36 AM
Dream High, Fly Low Todd Long Sport Planes 2 Apr 23, 2001 04:55 AM