Aug 16, 2008, 01:18 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

This set of shots take me back to the time when I was a kid

This set of shots take me back to the time when I was a kid and it was safe to let your younger kids walk a mile and a half down the train tracks to go and stay with your Grandfather for a week or so in the summer.(He was the day and night watchmen and the cabin was his home) This is on the Samish Bay and along Chuckanut Drive Hwy 11

It's a shell fish farm, crab, clams, oyster. Had seafood for dinner tonight.

This is where I spent a lot of time as a kid and I loved it. It was on the water when the tide came in and it was mud to play in, when it went out kids and dogs loved it. I was on the way home and was trying to come up with a place that I have not been, to get some AP shots of and it had donned on me that I have never got a shot of this place up close. I had got one from a glider last year.

The flat bottom boat ii the shots is the first boat that I learned to drive and dock as a kid. I saw it in the marine yard in the spring that I work out of some times and it had a lot of work done to it should be good to go for some time now.

CFL
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2008, 10:32 AM
Fly Smooooooooth
I love your photos. Neat subject. Keep it up.
Aug 16, 2008, 06:25 PM
All posts Copyright '07
Those are some great pics from both a technical and artistic standpoint. Thanks for sharing.

Quick Reply