Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 11, 2008, 06:38 PM
"It's a Quad" :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTalon
Enjoy! (No 3-views this time!) MUAHAHAahahahah!!!
Frack...he's caught on.....
to remove ads between posts
Aug 11, 2008, 08:25 PM
Starting to Rebuild
Profiles look just as good in the air (in most cases). Good job dude.
Aug 14, 2008, 10:36 AM
Pictures? Flight report? What's the deal here?

KW
Aug 14, 2008, 01:14 PM
SG Talon... Super Genius.
Jeez!!! You guys have to know by now that i design my ships at least a week or 2 before i have time to build them.

I just cut out my stuff for the Imperial SD. Then i have to build the Defiant. then i will work on this one.

But i predict that the pictures will be awesome, the flight report will be glowing and the video will be spectacular. I know, I, can't wait either
Aug 14, 2008, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTalon

But i predict that the pictures will be awesome, the flight report will be glowing and the video will be spectacular. I know, I, can't wait either
promises, promises
Aug 15, 2008, 09:06 PM
OCD: Old, Cranky and Disgusted
Ever consider an F-302??
Aug 17, 2008, 08:06 AM
I looked at the F-302. With the Anhedral and Forward sweep to the wing it would be nearly impossible to make it fly properly. But i think you will like what i have in the development stages right now
Aug 17, 2008, 08:15 AM
treefinder
Dennis: several of us foamy crazies are getting together at my place this thursday after 3:30 to fly in the wheat stubble. Can you bring your fleet to provide protection from the invading buzzards?
Aug 17, 2008, 08:20 AM
Mike, alas, it is not to be (I love using Alas in sentences)

I am currently hanging with Mickey and Shrek out here in Orlandoland. Won't be back until next monday!

Have fun though! You should build an Enterprise Mike!
Aug 17, 2008, 08:52 AM
treefinder
I hope that you are doing it with your family rather than with a bunch of angry plant workers! Didja take any planes? We'll miss ya, but enjoy!

May tire of the 30's then make a millenium jump to the 2930's and do the space ships!
Apr 14, 2009, 08:49 PM
Where'd The Wise Men Go?!?
What ever happened to this thread??
Were plans ever published?
Apr 14, 2009, 10:37 PM
Don't know but I would give anything to see it completed.
Apr 15, 2009, 08:36 AM
Anything? Define anything

This design is not dead. I took a bit of a hiatus when the weather was bad. I just can't get the drive going to build a plane when i can't fly it so i usually slow way down in the winter on my building. I have 4 planes on my building table that are nearly ready to fly since the beginning of winter!!

I will be getting back to building now. I have a bunch of friends that have decided to get into RC and i am going to build some Trainer 1's for them. Then i will get busy with the new planes.

There is something new in the works too. I think some of you will be pretty excited about it.
Apr 15, 2009, 08:56 AM
Oh SGTalon, you are such a tease....
Apr 17, 2009, 01:32 PM
Well I went and built it last night.

Super easy to build and it looks great!

Going to put gear in it this weekend and fly it. Should be a nice weekend for a maiden!