This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 10, 2008, 03:53 PM
Thread OP
Data

Last thing before I head back to Afghanistan...

Well, the wife is horribly allergic to nitro exaust fumes, so I decided I may as well put my favorite plane up for sale. My 60" Cermark Pitts S2B. I listed it in the fuel planes area. Hopefully it will sell while Im gone.

Guess I will get another one after I return and build it electric.

Laine.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2008, 05:54 PM
Retired USAF
Ah...another boxer owner!

Have a safe trip back--hope the second half goes faster than the first and everyone makes it home safe.

Have a good one!

Jon
Aug 10, 2008, 07:53 PM
Thread OP
Oh yes! Thats Hemi the super dog! She is a Super Fly chasing maniac too! All it takes is the sound of a Castle Creations ESC plugging in and she goes loopy. Gotta love Boxers.

Laine.
Aug 10, 2008, 08:17 PM
Closed Account
Haha, be safe Laine. Thats a beauty btw.
Aug 11, 2008, 01:43 PM
Real Time Recon
NEXT TIME well go fishing Be safe !...RTR
Aug 12, 2008, 12:24 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
At first I was a bit puzzled by the colors, then hand on forehead, DS, DS, DS. of course it is Black and Gold. Golden Knights, U.S. Army colors. I hope someone gets this nice plane. It looks great.
Stay safe.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Honor, MI.
Aug 28, 2008, 03:46 AM
Was this one originally in all black? We had 8 custom done (3 in all black and 5 in ARC version) at Dave Patrick's request... What a kick to see one of the custom request jobber come back in such fine shape.

If this was one, I am so happy that it is still in such fine shape.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
Cermark
Aug 29, 2008, 11:50 AM
Thread OP
This one was all black when I bought it. It has had 2 different engines on it too. No telling if it was one of the 8 or not really. Unless you have some other way for me to tell. It would be pretty cool if this one was one of them though!

Thanks Steven, nice to hear from the manufacturer! Just so you know, I LOVE THIS PLANE!!!! Please please please start making them again!!!!!

Laine.

Quick Reply