Mar 28, 2019, 01:18 PM
Gravity is patient............
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastislavko
I'm pretty sure he does, but he is not supporting this thread anymore :-( It's sad, because his system is still very competetive and works well. But high price, lack of micro receivers and telemetry burried it...
I still use mine and buy the receivers from hobby king when they go on sale. I got a long range one with the PSU recently for 100 brand new.

As long as I can still get receivers, I will still use it. I have no need for telemetry since I always use an OSD with all the info I need there. I never fly beyond my video range anyway.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 28, 2019, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60
I still use mine and buy the receivers from hobby king when they go on sale. I got a long range one with the PSU recently for 100 brand new.

As long as I can still get receivers, I will still use it. I have no need for telemetry since I always use an OSD with all the info I need there. I never fly beyond my video range anyway.
Same with me. Very stable system. Telemetry is not missing. Osd gives all the data. I like the system. I found an other set on ebay on 60 AUD. Brand new.... so i have two lite set with NR700 and an LR revceiver.
20kms achieved with NR700 on 500mW. With 40% rssi. To me it ia more then enough. I like this transmitter...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G925F eszközömről
Apr 22, 2019, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csizpeti
Same with me. Very stable system. Telemetry is not missing. Osd gives all the data. I like the system. I found an other set on ebay on 60 AUD. Brand new.... so i have two lite set with NR700 and an LR revceiver.
20kms achieved with NR700 on 500mW. With 40% rssi. To me it ia more then enough. I like this transmitter...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G925F eszközömről
I also use the system exclusively for long range. I built a ground plane with 8 radials made from the sticky copper tape that studio guitarists sometimes use to kill AC hum, using the NR Rx- Rx in the middle of the plane with original wire whip sticking up. Seems to work well- got 11 kilometers with 500 mw, then chickened out. No rssi, but video was getting quite poor. Plan to use them till I expire or they do.
Apr 22, 2019, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazoo22
I also use the system exclusively for long range. I built a ground plane with 8 radials made from the sticky copper tape that studio guitarists sometimes use to kill AC hum, using the NR Rx- Rx in the middle of the plane with original wire whip sticking up. Seems to work well- got 11 kilometers with 500 mw, then chickened out. No rssi, but video was getting quite poor. Plan to use them till I expire or they do.
800mW partom 1G2 transmitter with dipole and a Biquad antenna on receiver side more then enough for 25kms. I tested. Stable good quality video.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G930F eszközömről

Quick Reply