Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Aug 07, 2008, 11:25 AM
Registered User

Team Associated 18B RTR - Part problem...

Hi everyone,

I am having problem finding specific part for my Team Associated 18B RTR. The part is gold colored thing... You can see a picture of it at this link:

I couldn't find the part on manufacturer website:

Please could anyone tell me what is this part called, part number and where could I possibly buy it? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 07, 2008, 03:08 PM
Registered User
Here's your answer.
Aug 07, 2008, 09:03 PM
Registered User
That's a differential cup joint.
Aug 08, 2008, 12:13 AM
Registered User
thank you very much, now i know what it is! hehe

Quick Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold team associated t3 RTR Zack999 Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 3 Apr 12, 2006 09:53 PM
For Sale Team Associated TC3 RTR with lots of extras AWDTSI Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 0 Mar 08, 2006 11:35 PM
Off Site Team Associated NTC3+ RTR Almost New sky123 Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 0 Aug 30, 2005 09:17 AM
Sold Like-new Team Associated TC3 RTR with upgrades! kylej Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 7 Jul 12, 2005 05:58 AM