Lift Ticket To Norway - The tricky second album - Page 3 - RC Groups
Apr 16, 2010, 12:29 PM
ReeseProductions.com

Lift Ticket to Norway DVD

Well, we finally completed this production and the DVD's will be shipping next week. I'm happy with the results and sincerely hope that you all are as well.

Finally the long wait is almost over

Thanks for all the support and for helping to generate interest in this film. Very much appreciated. Thank you.

Dave

Lift Ticket to Norway is a documentary film about a 3 week R/C gliding road trip that Bob & Darcy Bingham, Espen Torp and Dave Reese made from the South of Norway, near the City of Stavanger, to the unspoiled and magical islands of the Lofoten Archipelago in the North. Norway's native son and expert R/C pilot, Espen Torp, leads the expedition as they explore some of Norway's majestic scenery and it's most stunning slopes.

This movie is as much about the scenic beauty that Norway has to offer as it is about flying R/C Gliders at some truly spectacular and unique locations. This was a slope soaring expedition and adventure of a lifetime. Release is set for April 22, 2010. You can check out the preview clip here.

ReeseProductions
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2010, 12:53 PM
Taranis Tyro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Reese
Well, we finally completed this production and the DVD's will be shipping next week. I'm happy with the results and sincerely hope that you all are as well.

Finally the long wait is almost over
Get the order button activated Dave - my DVD player can't take the anticipation no longer!
Apr 17, 2010, 02:36 AM
ReeseProductions.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB
my DVD player can't take the anticipation no longer!
neither can my wife! trust me, as soon as those puppies arrive, boom, your dvd player will be in heaven and so will you
Apr 19, 2010, 09:19 PM
fun is the goal
Yes, I just bought my copy. Who else bought theirs? I suggest you do.

I still regard Lift Ticket as the BEST RC soaring/slope video of all time. If you don't have it, you can save a few bucks by buying both!
Apr 19, 2010, 10:24 PM
Yes, ALL your money...
Unobtainium is mine!
Apr 19, 2010, 11:48 PM
Vitruvian JART
I can exhale!!
Apr 20, 2010, 06:16 AM
Taranis Tyro...
Puchased and waiting - is it nearly here yet? Oh no, that bldy volcano is going to delay it...
Apr 20, 2010, 01:07 PM
You must die! I alone am best.
Goodjob it's not lift ticket to Iceland!

Still, that damn volcano has done more to halt immigration to the uk than the government have for the last xx years!
You'd have thought us brits would have been more thankful - Last time we had the ashes we were extatic!

A.
Apr 20, 2010, 08:22 PM
DS= -$ & :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slopetrashuk
Goodjob it's not lift ticket to Iceland!

Still, that damn volcano has done more to halt immigration to the uk than the government have for the last xx years!
You'd have thought us brits would have been more thankful - Last time we had the ashes we were extatic!

A.
Hehehehe. Funny.

Looking forward to this video.

Eric
Apr 21, 2010, 01:27 PM
F3J-F3K-F3F- What to Fly??

It's time to kick back

Picked up some new DVD's from my local video store and a cool beverage.

Time to kick back a bit..........
Apr 21, 2010, 01:56 PM
Stirring the pot
I've got to wait for postage to Africa.... Same odds as slopeing!
S L O P E: Stolen, Lost Or Pulverised, Every time!!!
Apr 21, 2010, 03:53 PM
fun is the goal
It's nice to be close to the source, huh Indarotor??
Apr 21, 2010, 08:30 PM
F3J-F3K-F3F- What to Fly??
Got the first ones.

Reviewing it for Oscar potiential.

It's nice to be a local.
Apr 22, 2010, 04:24 PM
Arghh. Living in Norway, I too will probably have to endure some volcano-waiting for my copy of LTNO. Have been waiting an eternety for some Alula-parts to arrive (also from ca). So I guess the dvd is on the same ship
Apr 24, 2010, 01:31 AM
Lover of fast slope gliders!
It's arrived!

Watching now