Latest blog entry: Carbon Fiber Bird
Sep 02, 2009, 01:19 AM
You must die! I alone am best.
Top job Dave.
Sep 02, 2009, 06:52 AM
Taranis Tyro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Reese
Matty- thanks for posting the updates. Very much appreciated my friend.
NP, I'm very excited about this video and happy to oblige... as long as it gets me to the front of the wait list, right?!!
Sep 02, 2009, 01:17 PM
Vitruvian JART
Saving me pennies...
Sep 02, 2009, 01:26 PM
Really looking forward to the release of this Video!! Hoping LTDC will be available on DVD again too (they make great gifts for any sloper)!

Way to go Dave ! ! !
Sep 02, 2009, 01:29 PM
Me want! That trailer really is just a tease.
Sep 02, 2009, 02:49 PM
Yes, ALL your money...
Dave, C'mon, It's not April yet...
Dec 06, 2009, 08:46 PM
Soaring way up below my toes
what happened...or didnt happen?

-russman
Dec 06, 2009, 10:13 PM
Twisted and Confused
Quote direct from the website:
Quote:
December 5, 2009. LTNO update, I'm sorry to say we were unable to reach our goal of releasing the DVD by mid-December. I still have some finishing touches to complete and I sincerely hope to be able to have it ready to ship sometime in January. What I can say for certain is the movie contains 15 chapters and the runtime is right around 2 hours. If you're already on the wait list you will recieve an email when we know the exact release date. I apologize for the delay and thank you for being so patient.
www.reeseproductions.com

Steve
Dec 07, 2009, 08:52 AM
Tearing the Skies a new one...
I think this is going on my birthday list ... whenever it comes out

... and given that Norway is just next door... all I need to do is get my hands on my ideal ex Swedish-army slope-camper and I'll be on my way.

The Volvo C303 - the only Volvo I'd let myself buy.
Dec 07, 2009, 10:19 AM
UAS Test Pilot
It`s been such a long time since I took part of this, that people probably would not recognize me anymore.. So much for fame..! Seriously, the VaerÝy trip was just amazing, and I`ve been wanting to go back there ever since. It`s actually not that far from here, so I should try to get there next summer. Anyone wanna go with me?
Dec 07, 2009, 10:59 AM
Taranis Tyro...
Deleted, double post..
Last edited by MattyB; Apr 16, 2010 at 11:50 AM.
Dec 07, 2009, 11:01 AM
Taranis Tyro...
Quote:
December 5, 2009. LTNO update, I'm sorry to say we were unable to reach our goal of releasing the DVD by mid-December. I still have some finishing touches to complete and I sincerely hope to be able to have it ready to ship sometime in January.
I guess it sucks being a perfectionist, but we can wait - I'm still very much looking forward to this one...

PS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensiblenick
The Volvo C303 - the only Volvo I'd let myself buy.
Hehehe - if the Top Gear boys ever saw that, they'd instantly invent a racing class for Swedish ex-military vehicles, and hand em to a load of touring car drivers to prove the concept. Full contact of course!
Dec 21, 2009, 06:32 PM
hang on
Im living in Oslo and would love a trip to VśrÝy during next summer (2010) - im sure several others from around here wanna hang on, too

Jo
Last edited by jotore; Dec 31, 2009 at 03:56 PM.

Quick Reply