Lift Ticket To Norway - The tricky second album - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 06, 2008, 01:01 AM
You must die! I alone am best.
Discussion

Lift Ticket To Norway - The tricky second album

Some news (and very cool pics) on Espens site here: http://www.et-air.com:80/index.cfm?id=205673

Andy
Just sharing
to remove ads between posts
Aug 06, 2008, 01:06 AM
Biting ankles since '53
Wow.
That huge curving cliff overlooking the sea could probably give the Wrecker a run for it's money...
Aug 06, 2008, 02:20 AM
Bash Burn Bury
It would be a dream to fly those sites, can't wait for the vid!

Steve
Aug 06, 2008, 09:45 AM
Slopeaholic
This movie would be a perfect candidate for Blu-ray!! That scenery is freekin unbelievable. Pre-orders?

-hutch
Aug 06, 2008, 11:08 AM
Taranis Tyro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch
This movie would be a perfect candidate for Blu-ray!! That scenery is freekin unbelievable. Pre-orders?

-hutch
Unfortunately I think it was shot well before HD cameras were available to the public - you'll have to wait for the experimental third album...

Matt
who's thinking of how this vid can be used to convince his other half a break in Norway is a good idea..

Edit - That Vaeroy place looks absolutely stunning, but it's a bit of a road trip...
Last edited by MattyB; Apr 16, 2010 at 11:56 AM.
Aug 06, 2008, 11:12 AM
Ninja of the Nasty
my dream vacation spot is Norway... my mom's side is from Hell, Norway (cool!)... and i have always wanted to go...

this video has had my attention for years now and im stoked to just see some photos!... man, i can't wait for the video!

JOe
Aug 06, 2008, 11:57 AM
I'm getting vertigo just looking at the pics...
Aug 06, 2008, 12:54 PM
Yup, Norway is the most beautiful place on earth that I have been thus far. Take your breath away scenery around every bend. This is a video I will own.

/Adam
Aug 06, 2008, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekollera
Yup, Norway is the most beautiful place on earth that I have been thus far. Take your breath away scenery around every bend. This is a video I will own.

/Adam
Me too.

The little snippets on Lift ticket have always kept me wondering when it might surface.
Aug 06, 2008, 08:53 PM
find me @samotage
You are a tease Andy...
Aug 07, 2008, 01:32 AM
Now they ARE "man slopes".........
Aug 07, 2008, 06:06 AM
speedfreek
OMFG!!!!!!!!

How about those DS zones!

Waz
(who just fell off his chair!!)
Aug 18, 2009, 06:20 PM
Taranis Tyro...
Looks like Dave snuck another update up there in June...
"June 8, 2009. LTNO update: To date we have several chapters of the movie completed or nearly completed. The flying sites include the following locations Rennesøy, Lysebotn, Voringsfossen, Beitostølen, Dalsnibba and Geiranger. We still have quite a bit of editing to complete but we will try to post some still images from some of the scenes soon. A new trailer will be coming soon as well. You can learn more about these very scenic locations by searching them out using google earth. Click on the following link if you want to learn more about google earth, it's FREE. http://earth.google.com/"
Fingers crossed for an 09 release!

http://www.reeseproductions.com/index.html
Aug 27, 2009, 10:57 AM
Taranis Tyro...
Yay - looks like it's gonna happen!
"August 25, 2009. LTNO update, We're working on the final chapter of the movie, which was filmed on the island of Varøy, and expect to release the Lift Ticket to Norway DVD this Fall. A new trailer will be published soon."
Sep 01, 2009, 11:58 PM
ReeseProductions.com

Tricky indeed!

A new improved 'revamped' trailer is up. You can check it out here.
LTNO Movie Trailer

I (we) really appreciate everyones continued support, encouragement and especially your patience. I'm certain we've set some records with regards to the wait list but hopefully the entertainment value will be worth the extra long wait.

More news can be found here Reese Productions

Matty- thanks for posting the updates. Very much appreciated my friend.

Okay, back to the editing, still lots to do....

dave (and the LTNO crew, Bob, Darcy & Espen)