Thread Tools
Old Aug 05, 2008, 05:23 PM
banana hobby is offline
Find More Posts by banana hobby
Discussion

WELCOME Everyone to the Banana Hobby Support Forum!


Hey guys!! We are now established here with our OWN forum! You can address any questions, concerns, comments, suggestions, or if just want to talk about a product POST here! I will be personally checking this forum on a regular basis and will address all your needs to the best of my ability. I will be posting new products and information here as well. Thanks everyone for your support!

Pete
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 06, 2008, 03:15 PM
rifleman_btx is offline
Find More Posts by rifleman_btx
AMA#900532
rifleman_btx's Avatar
Just wana give a shout out to Carrie! Thanks for helping this lost soul out. I look forward to my new planes when they arrive.
PFC Matt Brothers U.S. Army
Last edited by banana hobby; Aug 06, 2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old Aug 06, 2008, 04:34 PM
banana hobby is offline
Find More Posts by banana hobby
Carrie is giving ya a shout out back! Thanks PFC for your service for our Country!

~Pete
Old Aug 06, 2008, 04:56 PM
rifleman_btx is offline
Find More Posts by rifleman_btx
AMA#900532
rifleman_btx's Avatar
well She ROCKS in my book!
Old Aug 06, 2008, 11:36 PM
EDF30 is offline
Find More Posts by EDF30
Suspended Account
EDF30's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman_btx
Just wana give a shout out to Carrie! Thanks for helping this lost soul out. I look forward to my new planes when they arrive.
PFC Matt Brothers U.S. Army
Last edited by banana hobby : Today at 04:34 PM.


Just a suggestion to Banana, I wouldn't make a habit of editing others posts in the Forum. Rifleman could be offended by it.

Bill
Old Aug 07, 2008, 12:14 AM
banana hobby is offline
Find More Posts by banana hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDF30
Last edited by banana hobby : Today at 04:34 PM.


Just a suggestion to Banana, I wouldn't make a habit of editing others posts in the Forum. Rifleman could be offended by it.

Bill
Bill, I actually had no intention on editing that post. I am not use to having moderating abilities on the boards and clicked edit instead of quote. It was my fault. So I added what I had to say in his original post and submitted it. It was then I realized I goofed so I went back and posted a response and tool what I wrote out of his post. No intentions on editing at all. I don;t plan on editing either. Let the posts come as they will the good and the bad. I will take all into consideration as praise or criticism for growth.

Pete
Old Aug 07, 2008, 01:24 AM
rifleman_btx is offline
Find More Posts by rifleman_btx
AMA#900532
rifleman_btx's Avatar
Yeah, I was going to say, (as a mod on a board myself and sometimes do that as well) I didn't see anything missing or edited.. So no harm no foul. Live strong Pete. and tell Carrie I said hello.
Old Aug 07, 2008, 09:09 AM
ASAMech is offline
Find More Posts by ASAMech
Flying Electric!
Thanks
Old Aug 07, 2008, 01:30 PM
rifleman_btx is offline
Find More Posts by rifleman_btx
AMA#900532
rifleman_btx's Avatar
I like the staff you got there. The young lady I talked to on the phone was really nice, and I have to say sofar its been like that with everyone I've contacted..
Old Aug 07, 2008, 06:10 PM
banana hobby is offline
Find More Posts by banana hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman_btx
I like the staff you got there. The young lady I talked to on the phone was really nice, and I have to say sofar its been like that with everyone I've contacted..

Thanks!

~Pete
Old Aug 07, 2008, 09:47 PM
Manta1 is offline
Find More Posts by Manta1
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
glad to see your up and running on a vendor site now..course what ya had was fine with me but now youre in with everybody..good show!!
Old Aug 07, 2008, 10:13 PM
redwood66 is offline
Find More Posts by redwood66
redwood66

order at banana hobby


Hi Pete,

I placed an order for 2 buggies and a monster truck yesterday. I want to make sure they will have different frequencies so we can all play at the same time. Oh I also bought a J3 Cub on that order.

last 5 of order # is 26791

Thanks

Stephanie
Old Aug 08, 2008, 09:25 AM
Bombay is offline
Find More Posts by Bombay
Slow Flyer
Bombay's Avatar
Hi Banana:

Welcome to the forum.

Perhaps you can address the "F" rating that the Better Business Bureau has assigned to the company?

Rob
Old Aug 08, 2008, 09:56 AM
banana hobby is offline
Find More Posts by banana hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66
Hi Pete,

I placed an order for 2 buggies and a monster truck yesterday. I want to make sure they will have different frequencies so we can all play at the same time. Oh I also bought a J3 Cub on that order.

last 5 of order # is 26791

Thanks

Stephanie
I will look into that personally when I get to the office for sure! I remember you spoke to one of my guys there and he told you that it would be fine. I will double over that to make certain it goes well! Thanks Stephanie!

~Pete
Old Aug 08, 2008, 10:26 AM
rifleman_btx is offline
Find More Posts by rifleman_btx
AMA#900532
rifleman_btx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombay
Hi Banana:

Welcome to the forum.

Perhaps you can address the "F" rating that the Better Business Bureau has assigned to the company?

Rob
Well hes got an "A" rating on what he's done sofar with me... I really like Banana Hobby, and the staff has addressed all issues within 24 hours of accurance. I also think the prices are fair too. So BBB can take their "F" rating and shove it.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Banana Hobby Support paul brevetti Vendor Talk 19 Aug 16, 2012 11:08 AM
Discussion Welcome to our official Venom Group International / RC Groups product support forum! Chris Nicastro Venom 84 Feb 07, 2012 12:15 AM
Discussion Official Banana Hobby Support/Questions Thread banana hobby Vendor Talk 121 May 18, 2010 08:58 PM
Alert No UH response at Hobby City support forum bnrusso HobbyKing 1 Sep 20, 2007 09:07 AM
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum... Piccolo? thazy2 Electric Heli Talk 12 Mar 19, 2002 03:27 PM