IR tank Smokes after each HIT! - RC Groups
Aug 04, 2008, 03:32 AM
Discussion

IR tank Smokes after each HIT!

OL Smokey lives, I have been working on this idea for a while now and I finally got it to work! Some of you may remember that I have had a Pershing just sitting around the house, It is my first RC tank, and the dang thing has smoked at least 4 or 5 boards. But before I got it back in service I wanted to get it some extra smoke to come out of it,,,, since it likes smoke so much!! Now after every hit a second smoker unit will emit a little smoke until it is finally dead when it emits a good amount of smoke! Here is a demo of an early test! I think I may ty both of the smoker units to react to this and see how that looks>>?

Tank smokes after being hit! (1 min 10 sec)

The Blitz
to remove ads between posts
Aug 06, 2008, 09:47 AM
Fly Low Fly Fast
genious!