New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by timocharis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 02, 2008, 11:16 AM
Find More Posts by timocharis
Trader Rating: 139
Dave North
Sold

Rewound 13-turn 25awg dLRK Hex "Blue Wonder" 24-gram Outrunner $24 Shipped

At a dollar a gram, it's far cheaper than printer ink.

Since it was another "lots of iron" stator I thought it might make an exceptional 13-turn Power Monster, but in the end it just turned out to be just "normal". Produced over 19oz thrust with a GWS 8040 prop (calculated at 19.25 ounces, showing up to 20 on the scale) using well under 9 amps -- averaged 8.64. Should be fine with a T-bird 9 or better. Average load was 10340 rpm @ 60 degrees using a Hextronic 620 3S battery.

So not a record-breaker, but pretty darn good.

Includes the stock motor mount (works fine) and a curious prop saver they like to throw in. I think it can handle GWS RS props, which makes it pretty much useless from my point of view. This is a brand new motor, by the way. It was never used in "stock" configuration (they're pretty sad by comparison).

$24 takes it. Free shipping is via USPS First Class Mail in the USA. Paypal only, and -->NO ECHECKS<-- please. PM for paypal address.

If your offer is accepted, you have 24 hours from the pm of paypal address to pay or the item will be relisted.

CANADA: If you're in Canada and Real Nice (but who there isn't?) I might also ship under compelling circumstances, but it does require filling out forms and waiting in line and stuff like that (which I Do Not Like) and does cost a bit more. On the other hand I love Canada, so quite often sentiment wins out over good sense.
Last edited by timocharis; Aug 02, 2008 at 12:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 02, 2008, 11:52 AM
Find More Posts by Crash Hancock
Trader Rating: 21
Caster Of Pods
Send it my way! The last motor I got from you worked like a charm! I think I still have your PP addy...
Old Aug 02, 2008, 11:58 AM
Dave North

Pendulous

It's looking gone already. Sold pending.

Dave
Old Aug 02, 2008, 12:01 PM
Find More Posts by Crash Hancock
Trader Rating: 21
Caster Of Pods
Payment sent!

After the last motor that I got from this fellow, I have learned to check here often because he offers some really great and efficient motors.

I am gonna get some wire and learn his technique! I have a burned out 2408/21 that I am gonna try first! Any pointers on what kind of wire to try, Dave?
Last edited by Crash Hancock; Aug 02, 2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old Aug 02, 2008, 12:12 PM
Dave North
Depends on the number of turns and all that. Best source for wire is still gobrushless.com -- and their GBv kit is a great way to practice (plus you get some pretty good wire).

Dave