Old Aug 01, 2008, 11:54 PM
Find More Posts by dentonator
Discussion

b2 avro vulcan

does anybody have the plans for a large scale b2 avro vulcan (jet or df) if you do could you send it to me or let me know where i can get it i was thinkin bout makin an edf out of one
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2008, 02:00 PM
Find More Posts by simonslim
How large? Southherts models do a set at 72"ws.

Simon.
Old Aug 09, 2008, 02:47 PM
Find More Posts by Dr._Gernot
Hello,

in Germany this plan from Ron Fraser of a little smaller Vulcan is offered:

http://www.vth.de/shop/warenkorb/art...ash=181e23781e

Gernot
Old Aug 09, 2008, 07:31 PM
Find More Posts by dentonator
yea i would like 1 about 72"
as per the german vulcan i cant exactly read german so... i don't know if that is exactly what i want
but thanks
Old Aug 12, 2008, 01:33 PM
Find More Posts by Radar-Guy
EDF Vulcan To The Sky
The plan suggested by Dr._Gernot is an american plan for a 60" WS model with a 60. two-stroke pusher setup. I ordered the plan some years ago directly from the US (RCM plans) but never build the plane and still have the plan (2 sheets).
I would recommend the Vulcan plan published by Cyril Carr. This one has a 66" WS. The plan started as well as a pusher model but was converted for twin 90mm EDF. There was an article in the british EFI magazine in the March 1999 issue. I ordered the plan from Cyril back then and he was so nice to prepare an extra sheet for the EDF conversion. You can find a post of my project in the electric pusher prop group in a thread called "Vulcan revisited". I am currently doing the final steps and hope to fly the model in August. I have no ideas if Cyril's plans are still available, but if you like I can PM you the phone number I used to contact him.

Frank