Jul 31, 2008, 06:23 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Official Banana Hobby Support/Questions Thread

Hey there pilots! My name is Pete and I have been with Banana Hobby for a little over 2 months now. I am in charge of the technical support/sales/marketing here at Banana Hobby. I am here to make this Hobby a better experience for everyone and to offer one on one support for all the products we carry. I assure you that I am here to make a difference and to provide the best customer service in technical issues and customer support that I can offer. I have very extensive experience as a competition pilot in helicopters, 3D aircraft's (up to 42%), Turbines, sailplanes, to RC Cars. How can I offer my services to you, please post here! I will be checking these Forums on a regular basis. I will do my best to answer your questions and concerns to my best ability in a timely manner. I believe customer support starts with each customer I can come in contact with and provide assiatance on a one on one basis. Feel free to check out our site:

www.bananahobby.com or come check out my youtube channel at :
www.youtube.com/user/bananahobby

Thanks everyone!!

~Pete
Last edited by Banana Hobby; Aug 01, 2008 at 08:41 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2008, 07:46 PM
Cool before it was cool
You know pete I made new thread and whoever makes the first post gets to choose what the topic is but it has to be on rc airplanes.
Jul 31, 2008, 08:58 PM
Wind blows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimas
You know pete I made new thread and whoever makes the first post gets to choose what the topic is but it has to be on rc airplanes.
What the hey are you on?
Aug 01, 2008, 09:28 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Better thead name..... ok let the positive energy flow.............
Aug 01, 2008, 09:28 AM
OOPS
there ya are pete roll on! better thread i think. good luck!
Aug 01, 2008, 12:21 PM
That'll hold until ...
I don't know Banana hobby and had no opinion of them until this flatulence. If you want a support forum why not pay for one and run your thread there. Support RC groups and your customers. I'm not interested in dealing with a end running organization.

Steve
Aug 01, 2008, 12:48 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatson144
I don't know Banana hobby and had no opinion of them until this flatulence. If you want a support forum why not pay for one and run your thread there. Support RC groups and your customers. I'm not interested in dealing with a end running organization.

Steve
This thread is for hobbyists that read the forums for information and are looking for questions and answers to this hobby. I don't know what you are getting at with this post? I do pay and support RC Groups. I am a site sponsor here. Please if you do not have any hobby related things to say, keep it out of this thread. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but 5 posts in and some guy out of no where gives his 2 cents about something completely non related to the thread topic.

Pete
Aug 01, 2008, 01:27 PM
That'll hold until ...
No problem I was merely suggesting you get your own vendor area like the reputable people at Castle Creations, GWS, etc to support your products and company, and not try to usurp a section for your own uses.
Quote:
Discussions about service issues (good and bad), and other constructive commentary about RC hobby shops, online stores and RC dealers
I think this thread is a little beyond that.

Now having said that, and seeing an example of your courtesy, I'll just mosey on. Thanks for your time.

Steve
Aug 01, 2008, 01:43 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
No problem I was merely suggesting you get your own vendor area like the reputable people at Castle Creations, GWS, etc to support your products and company, and not try to usurp a section for your own uses.

I think this thread is a little beyond that.

Now having said that, and seeing an example of your courtesy, I'll just mosey on. Thanks for your time.

Steve
Steve, I was just confused about what you were saying in the first post. I got you now! I will see how I can get a support area in the area you were saying. I thank you for your idea. Sorry if I sounded harsh. I just didnt understand your post at the get go.

Pete
Aug 01, 2008, 02:26 PM
Ok, noto r/c's!
Aug 01, 2008, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul brevetti
Ok, noto r/c's!
I meant, now back to r/c's!
Aug 01, 2008, 11:08 PM
Quote:

Steve
I didn't know if you had to pay for them (Vendor Forums) or not, but either way, it should be there, I would think.

Bill
Aug 02, 2008, 08:41 AM
Cool before it was cool
Pete,
Don't you think prices will go up by christmas? I am saving up my allowence and my mom is giving me $100.00. And I am going to buy the T-38 for my main gift.
Aug 02, 2008, 09:49 AM
OOPS
in other words,hes thinking he should get the plane now,you knoow,before christmas runs the price up..lol thats the way to think about it...
Aug 02, 2008, 09:50 AM
OOPS
ps.great plane,we just got one yesterday for my nephew,put it together,and fleww it last night..nice bird!!

Quick Reply