New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Hal_The_Hacker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 30, 2008, 07:33 AM
Find More Posts by Hal_The_Hacker
Trader Rating: 11
I Can Fly An FP Inverted!
Wanted

Aero Ace, Palm Z or similar product + Picco Z spares

Hi,
I am looking for a fully working Aero Ace, Palm Z or a similar product (does not have to be stock - just has to fly), Infact, If someone has the guts and the tx then I can make my own using plans from the AAtoolbox

and

either a dead Picco Z or parts for it - specifically the main frame &tail boom, main rotor (with or without flybar), motor pinion and the stock shell I would love to get mine flying again and all I NEED is a main rotor, the other parts I will need in the future (most likely - my frame has about half a bottle of CA holding it together)

please either PM me or post here, and please include approximate shipping costs to the UK (probs around $10-$15)

thanks,

Hal
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 30, 2008, 08:25 AM
Find More Posts by planedude
Trader Rating: 3
or... just buy a new picoo z like most people do.....
Old Jul 30, 2008, 08:27 AM
Find More Posts by Hal_The_Hacker
Trader Rating: 11
I Can Fly An FP Inverted!
or just buy an aero ace from someone on here and hope they have spare parts