UK SCRAPS Meeting 2008 - 26th/27th July - South Downs (many images) - Page 2 - RC Groups
Jul 31, 2008, 07:59 AM
olivier
Hello Mates!

whaouw, you have had good time! plus the perfect weather, sunny,scarcely no wind...
At the time of the BBQ, I was at Portsmouth, and, how to say???more than a bit shrewish...grumbling around while working till 3am on that ship
On sunday, I might have been more joyfull for we were to see the red arrows show and the historic flight over PTS, the harbour was closed...but we got a go for, exceptionaly, a few minutes before the show starts...so we went underway and I didn't even see the airshow
bloody week end!!!
well, next time will be the right one I hope, and I will be the french wine supplier

cheers to you all Guys!

olivier
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2008, 03:48 PM
Smile & wave
Hi Olivier,
Portsmouth? So near yet so far! Let us know when you will be able to get over here for a visit, we could arrange a meeting!!

You can bring the wine!!!

Gray
Aug 21, 2008, 02:37 PM
HeliAP'er!
Great shots Paul! You're getting some nice results with your 40D Have you had a chance to play with it more to familiarise yourself with the controls?

Cheers

David
Aug 21, 2008, 04:50 PM
S.C.R.A.P.S Member
Thanks David.

Yes, It's starting to come together.

I went to a small music Festival the other Week and took loads of shots. A lot of which I'm really happy with.

There's certainly no going back once you've made the jump to a DSLR.

Paul.
Aug 21, 2008, 04:55 PM
HeliAP'er!
Great to hear! It's quite a steep learning curve but it comes with practice You'll probably find yourself missing shots because of incorrect settings on the camera, but one learns from each mistake

Quote:
There's certainly no going back once you've made the jump to a DSLR.
Ne'er a truer word spoken

David
Aug 21, 2008, 08:56 PM
Die noctique
Looks like you had a great time guys pitty I missed out lots of notice for next year please then we may ALL manage to get there

My trip up north went well (reason for not being there) but did not get any AP in as the gf became ill Better look next time