Balsacraft Bristol Blenheim - RC Groups
Feb 01, 2003, 11:15 PM

Balsacraft Bristol Blenheim

Does anyone have any information or advice on building and flying this kit.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 02, 2003, 07:53 AM
Former Durafly Brand Manager
Try rcgroup member Fen tiger, he has one.
Feb 02, 2003, 09:13 AM
Sloping off....
Hi

The Blenheim has been discussed severaltimesin this forum

This thread has some links to other threads

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...light=Blenheim

and a search on "Blenheim" in this forum will give a few more

Brian
Feb 02, 2003, 03:54 PM
Vertical Wake
I built one last year. Bought it a LHS marked down to $50. I have to say the wood was very heavy and poor quality. Nice cowl moldings. I used 2 eco sp600 with 8x6 apc. Used a cp2400 8c pack all the way forward. This is a large plane with a huge cord in the wing. Came out pretty heavy (72 oz). First flight hand launch it tip stalled and smashed into the ground. ripped out the wing mount and broke the left wing off just outside the nacelle. In retrospect, I would use 8x4 props and possibly bungee launch. Just haven't got around to fixxing it and trying again.
Feb 03, 2003, 02:35 AM
Morning Ulrich

I still have my Blenheim and still fly it. I have put it to one side though for winter and plan to fly it again over the Summer. Any further info I will be happy to help you with. Also see the following link.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...threadid=28510