This thread is privately moderated by Wallysimmers, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 24, 2008, 05:12 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

McCoy 36 Engine

This is a McCoy 36 Stunt engine from the 1950s. It is missing the needle valve and the tank from in back. Of course you could use a remote tank. The needle valve would have to be procured elsewhere. I was going to fix it and run it but have decided not to do that. $25.00 US dollars buys it freight included to any continental USA destination. Have Fun !!
Last edited by Wallysimmers; Jul 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM. Reason: no picture
to remove ads between posts
Jul 25, 2008, 01:25 AM
Trader Rating: 53
Double Naught Spy

McCoy 36

I thought I had seen this photo before.

Click here to see where.
Jul 25, 2008, 12:10 PM
Trader Rating: 100
Often wrong ("wife")
I'd like to see a picture of the back of the motor. Can you take one from the dead back? I can't tell what that is sticking out but I suspect it may be just the back plate that is missing. I have access to one so I'm interested.

Thanks
John
Jul 25, 2008, 01:34 PM
Trader Rating: 181
And You're Not
It's a little stub with internal threads, it's where the screw that holds the tank on screws in. There's no back plate, the front housing comes off to get to the engine innards.
Jul 25, 2008, 03:50 PM
Thread OP
Jeffrey has it right. no backplate. The motor has a frontplate only and that is how you disassemble it. I can supply a photo of the back if you desire but Jeffrey is correct. The other reply is also correct in that I listed it on another site for sale. IT didn't sell so I thought Id try it here.
Jul 25, 2008, 05:54 PM
Thread OP
If you are interested I will sell. Try [email protected] Thanks

Quick Reply