Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by lmnelson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 05:27 PM
Find More Posts by lmnelson
Trader Rating: 17
Wanted

Looking to trade my T-Maxx 3.3 with many hop-ups for a RTF Heli.

I am selling my T-Maxx. It was originally a 2.5 but I bought a 3.3 engine brand new for it. The engine is about 4 months old and has barely been used. I still have the engines original box and paper work. This truck is very fast and has lots of upgrades.

Powerful steering servo

3.3 engine

a metal spur gear

high performance shocks

on-board temp. gauge

custom frame and bottom protectors

pull-start.

It comes with the transmitter, and a glow starter. All you need is fuel and it is RTR. The muffler in the picture will be included but I am also including the stock one.

The only thing it doesn't come with is a body. If the deal is right or the trade is right, I will go to my LHS and buy one for it. Please make me an offer!

Email me for pictures. Lmnelson@bellsouth.net
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2008, 01:54 AM
Find More Posts by mark318ti
Trader Rating: 5
what kind of heli u looking for have an esky honey bee king 2 with brushless upgrade can u sen pics of truck to mark318ti@verizon.net
Old Jul 25, 2008, 09:30 PM
Find More Posts by lmnelson
Trader Rating: 17
I have a Honey Bee King II. Thanks though. I am looking for something bigger like a Blade 400 or T-Rex 450. I have around $750 into my truck.