Can I post a semi-on-topic thread?

Check out this link.

http://humane.sourceforge.net/unpubl..._be_worse.html

How's that for a 50/50 mix?

www.rushlimbaughonline.com
Old Jan 31, 2003, 09:18 PM
Find More Posts by Sparky Paul
Ascended Master
Raskin is right as far as he goes... but why bother with a flying bomb of very limited capacity when there's all those containers, which could hold a home-made nuke? Small stuff takes a lot of development..
And you just don't buy the stuff off-the-shelf,
turn on the bomb, fire up the motor and launch. Maynard Hill is probably the best qualified private person to try such a long-distance feat, and he failed last year.
Why expect a terrorist organization to do any better? Or even come close?
And the Australian effort consumed 3 or more planes, including a crash right after takeoff.
That would kinda give away the plot.. don'tcha think?
Old Jan 31, 2003, 10:01 PM
Find More Posts by SoaringDragon
I agree that there are many, many easier ways for terrorists to wreak havoc than this - take the ever-present threat of Stinger-type missiles, for example. I just thought it was a nice way to post a message that was both on & off topic.

"War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses."
--Major General Smedley Butler, USMC