Thread Tools
Jul 17, 2008, 02:45 AM
TP 1.21 Gigawatt Needed
MikeBiv's Avatar
Idea

Would be nice if you could sort by size!


I always find it difficult looking for LIPO's on your site. Would be nice if there was another tab where I can click by size range, then see there C rating.
Same for Motors and Servos. Would like to just see what 7-9 gram servos you have on one page.

Anyway I gotto go figure out what I'm going order. Love the Prices.
Thanks!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 17, 2008, 04:58 AM
I buy, I fly, I buy....
Wingwrecker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBiv
I always find it difficult looking for LIPO's on your site. Would be nice if there was another tab where I can click by size range, then see there C rating.
Same for Motors and Servos. Would like to just see what 7-9 gram servos you have on one page.

Anyway I gotto go figure out what I'm going order. Love the Prices.
Thanks!

I'll second that! I would love to see the lipos searchable by cell count, mah and c-rating.
Jul 17, 2008, 08:53 AM
Guz
Guz
Gutless wonder
Guz's Avatar
Sorting servo's by their data (weight, torque, dimensions) would be nice too!
Jul 17, 2008, 09:35 AM
Registered User
Chatenever's Avatar
I thought there used to be a link on the web site to give HC (HK) suggestions, but I couldn't find it when I looked. Anyway, I will second the idea of sorting the batteries by physical characteristics, and I have two other suggestions as well:
1. Provide an option to display only IN STOCK items.
2. Limit the LIPO section to Lipos only. Make a separate category for the chargers, monotors, and other accessories that are now lumped together with the batteries.
Jul 17, 2008, 12:08 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatenever
I thought there used to be a link on the web site to give HC (HK) suggestions, but I couldn't find it when I looked. Anyway, I will second the idea of sorting the batteries by physical characteristics, and I have two other suggestions as well:
1. Provide an option to display only IN STOCK items.
2. Limit the LIPO section to Lipos only. Make a separate category for the chargers, monotors, and other accessories that are now lumped together with the batteries.
If you use the "list" view you can sort by stock status.
I don't think that works for capacity however but a search for "5000mah" for instance would shorten the list for you.
HTH
Ghost
Jul 17, 2008, 07:27 PM
Registered User
Chatenever's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofpf1
If you use the "list" view you can sort by stock status.
I don't think that works for capacity however but a search for "5000mah" for instance would shorten the list for you.
HTH
Ghost
That's pretty cool! I didn't know you could do that. But the result you get is then all jumbled among battery sizes, voltages, accessories, etc. Probably not that useful, as its easier to muddle through their standard view.
Jul 21, 2008, 07:05 AM
Crash Master
Gene Bond's Avatar
Yes, it'd be nice if you could sort several categories, such as motors, wheels, and servos, as well. Even sorting by shipping weight would be better than nothing


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you could only keep 2 planes what would they be ? Usta Bee Electric Plane Talk 94 Apr 02, 2008 06:30 PM
Question If you could only buy one composite fabric, what would it be? soholingo Composites Fabrication 13 Sep 14, 2006 09:42 PM
Question If you could have any plane in a molded foam style, what would it be? 2dogrc Foamies (Kits) 62 Sep 05, 2006 04:54 AM
If you could invent an e-freindly product what would it be ? sonic liner Electric Plane Talk 26 Dec 23, 2004 04:53 PM
It would be nice if ... MM Mounts & Zagi 500x Captain Carlton Foamies (Kits) 0 Jul 07, 2002 04:10 AM