Oct 15, 2015, 11:29 AM
I didn't realize you have skins for this already!!!!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2015, 11:30 AM
I thought you were still working out the final plans. Are the plans and skins ready for use?
Oct 15, 2015, 12:18 PM
The world in foam & tissue
Still working on the skins but they're coming along
Oct 15, 2015, 12:23 PM
Woot!
Dec 21, 2015, 08:44 AM
SG Talon... Super Genius.
Thread OP
In light of the fact that the new Star Wars movie is AWESOME, I am resurrecting all my Star Wars related threads.

Sorry if you are bored with them, And if you are new to them, Enjoy!

I have not given up on this one!! Weather is kinda sucky here in Michigan so it is hard to do the testing I need to make sure it flies well. Hopefully I can get it going before too long.
May 31, 2019, 07:33 AM
anyone know where the c of g is on this one ?
Jun 01, 2019, 05:07 AM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
Likely around 25% ( test glide )
Latest blog entry: Lost plans
Jun 11, 2019, 01:49 AM

c of g

25% is a fairly standard starting point for the calculation, but this is no standard flying shape. I was hoping that one of the guy who has build and successfully flown the MF could provide a more precise measurement in mm,cm or inches.

I have test flown it using 25% from one of the c of g calculators but its real tail heavy.
Jun 11, 2019, 05:28 AM
gpw
gpw
Tail Heavy at 25% … Then test gliding is even more important …

"I was hoping that one of the guy who has build and successfully flown the MF could provide a more precise measurement in mm,cm or inches.” … That’s asking a lot for such an old thread … It may be better if you READ the thread and find the relevant information …
Jun 13, 2019, 12:49 AM
Yeh , read the thread a couple of times , I have either missed it or its not there. Nothing marked on the plans , I'm happy for you to call it out rather then use unneeded capitalisation of words to make a point.
Jun 13, 2019, 05:27 AM
gpw
gpw
Only one thing left to do …. Test Glide …. !!!

Quick Reply