Apr 25, 2012, 07:47 PM
Thread OP
"modelships" does not mean model boats. "modelships" could be aircraft. I can't imagine why you would be deliberately controlling two different models (of any kind) at the same time though.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 26, 2012, 02:21 AM

boat and ship is not the same ??

hello all together

Yes I use one transmitter (MC- 19) and two pacs of receivers. ( sometimes three pacs ! ) I have in my sailing boats (more than one) normally the middle size (16- channels) or DX 12 and in my little motorboats an DX-12 and in the bigone two DX-12 or one 20 channel and one DX-12. Normaly i forget which receiver is the master. It is possibel that only slaves are on the water. I had never problems in using the diffrent configuration. What is the problem?? And when I am at home I use my DX-12 receivers in a big amount of cars. One, two, three cars at the same time.... were is the problem? If I use the DX-12 er i have no master in the system!

And for additional information: I dont have a plane! I have a hubi (40 Mhz) .......but I am to silly for use.

wishes from Germany Jürgen
Apr 26, 2012, 10:09 AM
Thread OP
Are you using all of these boat models or car models at the EXACT SAME TIME? If not, PLEASE do not use slave receivers alone. The system is not designed to work that way. You MUST always have a master with the slaves or the ACK will not occur. This means that your a missing the MAJOR communications feature of our radio system when you are not using a master receiver. Unless you are driving multiple boats at the exact same time, there is absolutely no reason not to use master receivers. So, again, please go make these all master receivers.
May 20, 2012, 02:49 PM
Aerotow and sloping Holland
Hi Jim, up untill today I was using 2 transmitters, one Spektrum and one MX16. I recently bought the MX16 V3 and no problems. For receivers i use the nanos and XR16 and XR20 . Started off testing with smaller planes and logged many hours on my more expensive Graupner ASH26 glider. On my large scale gliders I used Spektrum. Yesterday I lost two large scale gliders at an aerotow meeting in Tongeren, Belgium using a Spektrum module in a Hitec transmitter. Total loss of control.and very humiliating. I dont want to use two systems anymore and am thinking about switching alltogether to XPS. Pretty fed up with Spektrum after this as there was no expanation at the post mortem. Maybe an odd question but can i safely fly large gliders with these receivers or do I need to take additional measures. I allready take special care in setting up a solid power system for the RX. Thank You and regards from Holland, Maarten
May 21, 2012, 10:04 AM
Thread OP
If the range check passes, then the receiver will work fine. Most people now uses Nanos in the big gliders.
May 21, 2012, 03:21 PM
Aerotow and sloping Holland
Jim thank you for the fast reply. i think XPS deserves praise for the fact that consumer questions are answered quickly. I don't see any other brand beat you on this. Regards, Maarten
Oct 10, 2012, 11:57 AM
Thermals, Tom
How long have the antennae been out?
http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/upgrade.php
Latest blog entry: Steak and Old Timers
Oct 10, 2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNX211
How long have the antennae been out?
http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/upgrade.php
Your link is "broken".........
Oct 19, 2012, 05:09 PM
Thermals, Tom
Yes, I know. There are links that go no where on the site.
Latest blog entry: Steak and Old Timers
Oct 20, 2012, 11:14 AM
Thread OP
Where do you see that link on our website? That should not be a link that is even available (it doesn't exist on our server).
Oct 20, 2012, 07:08 PM

Broken Links

Hi Guy's

Just tested the web page, no problems, the url you are using is incorrect.

Suggest you access the site from the first page, and do not use short cuts

Dave
Nov 11, 2012, 12:25 PM

I want to buy

Hello Jim

Christmas is coming an my wife is in search of a gift. I (she) want(s) to buy a XR-24DX iFS. In germany i dont get one. Graupner is making a sold out ! Do I have a death system ???

Jürgen from Germany
Jun 19, 2013, 04:51 PM
Thread OP
v3.4 of the XDP program has been released. This is required for the new Nanos. You can just run the existing XDP program and select UPDATE from the pull-down menu. The new version will be automatically downloaded from our server. If you have AUTO-UPDATE checked in the pull-down menu, then you will get a notification every time there is a new version available when you run the XDP program.
Jun 21, 2013, 06:07 PM
Once in a lifetime
Hello,

I am getting set up to use two pre-owned evos a -9 and -12. ( the evo 9 is fm-synth and the evo 12 has xtreme 2.4 and I think i'll leave the evo 9 fm) They are down at poway getting their upgrades to 2.62 and when I get them back I want to upgrade them to 3.41 via the multiplex launcher. I have an 85148 interface cable. Is it necessary to obtain an 85149 usb cable? I saw something on the multiplex website about it being used for receivers with m-link.

I have 9 receivers (6 10-channel, and 3 6-channel)that I want to send in to update firmware--from the symptoms I gave to the xtreme tech with problems binding via email he said that the receivers need to have the current firmware to work properly with the transmitter.

I will be sending in the transmitter card with the receivers to receive the latest firmware on the rx's and I will be getting the update on the transmitter card as well.

so my goal when I am done is to have the emulated m-link going.

I also see myself needing some nano receivers for some tight locations in sailplanes--I understand they are a little different in that a jumper plug is used to conduct the binding process--is the xdp programmer a necessity when working with the nanos? I saw some discussion on that.

Does it look like I am on the right track here? Have I forgotten anything?

I'm sorry for so many questions but thought I would go to the source and get lined up.

thanks in advance,

Daniel
Last edited by danielphantom; Jun 21, 2013 at 06:31 PM. Reason: spelling, clarification
Jun 21, 2013, 06:25 PM
Thread OP
The Nanos can only be programmed (failsafe, channel mapping, etc.) by using the XDP. There is no push-button programming like the other receivers.

Quick Reply