Old Jul 08, 2008, 09:40 PM
Find More Posts by MaxCorpious
Question

Laser cut kit (.40-.46 size glow engine)

Where could I find a laser cut kit of a .40-.46 size glow plane? I wanted to buy someting like a Yak-54 or Cap 232 type of a plane but I can't seem to find one that is a "laser cut" kit. Do you have any recommendations on which kit I should get? This will be my first kit that I will be building. I already have a Spektrum DX7 radio with (4) standard digital servos that I want to use in this kit. So I just need to buy an engine and other misc. parts. I was planning on getting an OS 46AX 2-stroke engine. Any advice would be appreciated.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2008, 10:15 PM
Find More Posts by Pinecone
Will fly for food
Laser cut does not make a kit a better kit or airplane.

See the thread on who makes the best kits and pick any kit from those manufacturers.
Old Jul 08, 2008, 10:23 PM
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
Being that you posted this in the training area a yak or cap would not be the best plane. Have you considered a sig laser cut kit? They have some great quality and are made in the USA.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=817083

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCorpious
Where could I find a laser cut kit of a .40-.46 size glow plane? I wanted to buy someting like a Yak-54 or Cap 232 type of a plane but I can't seem to find one that is a "laser cut" kit. Do you have any recommendations on which kit I should get? This will be my first kit that I will be building. I already have a Spektrum DX7 radio with (4) standard digital servos that I want to use in this kit. So I just need to buy an engine and other misc. parts. I was planning on getting an OS 46AX 2-stroke engine. Any advice would be appreciated.
Old Jul 09, 2008, 07:17 PM
Find More Posts by MaxCorpious
Ok thanks guys... I bought a SIG Somethin' Extra kit