New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Matt Galland, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 29, 2008, 07:57 PM
Find More Posts by Matt Galland
Trader Rating: 63
Volare!
Wanted

Used/Simple/Cheap Futaba Tx & Trainer Cord for 6yr-old Son

My boy wants to learn to fly!

Looking for any old 3+ channel Futaba FM Transmitter and a training cord. I plan to use it in conjunction with my Futaba 9CAP Tx.

Please PM with any equipment you think might fit the ticket.

Thanks & Happy Flying!
-Matt
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 29, 2008, 10:08 PM
Find More Posts by mtdoramike
Trader Rating: 71
Mt. Dora, Florida
WOW, what ashame, I just sold my Futaba Skysport trainer box + the trainer cord with square plugs for $25.00. It would have been a perfect match to. I just sold it this afternoon. I've had it posted for a week here with no real interest.

Oh well, maybe someone else has something to fit your needs.
Old Jun 29, 2008, 10:56 PM
Find More Posts by ndb8fxe
Trader Rating: 0
I've got a Futaba Conquest FM 4 ch. Tx I'd be willing to part with. I haven't used it in a few years and I'm sure it would need new batteries. Any reasonable offer, scratch that, any offer and will be accepted.
Last edited by ndb8fxe; Jun 29, 2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2008, 11:53 PM
Find More Posts by Matt Galland
Trader Rating: 63
Volare!
Thanks ndb8fxe and mtdoramike!

Hoping that somebody will come through with a combo Tx & cord else I'll PM ndb8fxe in the coming days to make an offer.

Anybody else????
Old Jul 03, 2008, 12:16 AM
Find More Posts by Arceenut
Trader Rating: 8
Futaba T4YBF "Skysport" transmitter with a Futaba PAR2S receiver c/w AFS (Automatic Flight Stabilizer)on Channel 48. This system is ex the Nexstar flight system. The Rx can be used as a straight 4 chan receiver without the AFS system if desired. No servos or receiver battery. Asking $60 plus shipping if you are interested.. Sorry don't have a trainer cord

Roy