Jun 27, 2008, 11:43 AM
Ninja of the Nasty
Discussion

Lift Ticket Norway... who else is dying to see this?

i was telling a customer about his surfer video and remembered the lift ticket norway video... thought i missed it but looks like it was never released..

whats up?

I WANT NORWAY

http://www.reeseproductions.com/mpegs.html
to remove ads between posts
Jun 27, 2008, 11:50 AM
I am.
I realy like the trailer, I can't find the music anywhere.

If it keeps on changing release dates he could release it as a vintage glider trip
Jun 27, 2008, 11:59 AM
Vitruvian JART
I talked to Dave about this the other day. They've spent quite a lot on it already, and they have some gorgeous footage, but Mr. Reese is time-challenged at the moment and working on other things. Maybe he'll chime in here, but my sense is that it's just hard to justify the ungodly amount of hours it takes to edit a full-length video to the level of quality Dave expects. It's not like he became independently wealthy off of LT - he's a working guy and an excellent lensman, whether behind a vidcam or a 35mm or a 4x5, so I think he's focusing a bit more on his photography to pay the bills these days.
Last edited by Reed; Jun 27, 2008 at 12:19 PM.
Jun 27, 2008, 12:06 PM
Carbon User
WE WANT NORWAY!

WE WANT NORWAY!

WE WANT NORWAY!

I'm willing to watch the raw footage. LOL
Latest blog entry: HF Ventus
Jun 27, 2008, 12:09 PM
Sayonara
man that rc surfing vid is sweet!
Jun 27, 2008, 02:18 PM
You must die! I alone am best.
I've flown in Norway. You should try it.
It leaves a lasting impression.

Hey Dave? If you're not flying so much remember that you bet me one of your Kestrels that the film wouldn't be finished by 2009!
Jun 27, 2008, 02:20 PM
Detail Freak
I'm on the waiting list, I think he said it would be in the Fall when it comes out.

Target
Jun 27, 2008, 07:38 PM
Twisted and Confused
Dude I've been waiting since I got LTDC YEARS ago. Can't wait though. Keep checking the website to see the expected release day get bumped back a bit. Still, patience and all that...

Steve
Jun 27, 2008, 07:52 PM
Magic Blue Smoke costs to much
Dude's I'm so sick of waitting that I might get my own ticket and fly Norway for myself...
Jun 27, 2008, 07:57 PM
Twisted and Confused
You fly, I'll film....
Jun 27, 2008, 10:27 PM
find me @samotage
Is this the slope equivalent of Duke Nukem Forever?
Nov 21, 2008, 04:28 AM
UAS Test Pilot
Hi guys,

I was lucky enough to be a part of the LTNO crew, when flying in Lofoten. I was 21 when the film was shot, now I`m 25.. -If its delayed anymore, then no one would probably recognize me... Dave: Looking forward to the release. Man I miss those slopes...
Nov 21, 2008, 07:36 AM
Taranis Tyro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedMaster
Hi guys,

I was lucky enough to be a part of the LTNO crew, when flying in Lofoten. I was 21 when the film was shot, now I`m 25.. -If its delayed anymore, then no one would probably recognize me...
Worry no more - according to Dave's site (and Espen's too), December is the targetted relase date! I know this has slipped before, but I myself would prefer Dave's takes his time producing it to his very high standards - there's nothing worse than a disgruntled perfectionist. I know, I am one most of the time!

http://www.reeseproductions.com/videos.html#LTNO
Nov 21, 2008, 07:59 AM
You must die! I alone am best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB
Worry no more - according to Dave's site (and Espen's too), December is the targetted relase date! I know this has slipped before, but I myself would prefer Dave's takes his time producing it to his very high standards - there's nothing worse than a disgruntled perfectionist. I know, I am one most of the time!

http://www.reeseproductions.com/videos.html#LTNO
Most of the time?
Gee - that must disgruntle you.

Andy
(not disgruntled at all but occassionally very very angry.....)
Nov 21, 2008, 08:15 AM
Taranis Tyro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by slopetrashuk
Most of the time?
Gee - that must disgruntle you.
Thanks for pointing out my mistake - now I am grumpy about that...

Quick Reply