This thread is privately moderated by Splix, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 25, 2008, 01:43 PM
Trader Rating: 35
Bitten by the scale bug
Thread OP
Wanted

Want to Trade: New Gaui 200 canopy for old Gaui 200 canopy

I have a brand new in box, never flown red and white fiberglass Gaui 200 canopy. I want the previous version white and brownish gold fiberglass canopy. Even trade, no money. The new one is worth more than the old one but I dont care.

I have this one:

I want this one:
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
Trader Rating: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splix
I have a brand new in box, never flown red and white fiberglass Gaui 200 canopy. I want the previous version white and brownish gold fiberglass canopy. Even trade, no money. The new one is worth more than the old one but I dont care.

I have this one:

I want this one:
Splix,

I have one in perfect condition - bought the new one and switched right off the bat. Where are you located? I'm in SoCal. If you want it, you can have it.

hk

Quick Reply