Kyosho F-4 Phantom ARF
Fly the jet fighter that ruled the skies across the world for a generation!
Commissioned in 1958 as America's main strike fighter, the F-4 PHANTOM is still in active service in many airforce's around the world today although it has now been officially retired from the American military. With a impressive history established over more than half a century, the more than 5,000 supersonic jets produced for the West is a record that still stands. KYOSHO is proud to reproduce the universally acclaimed performance of this famous fighter, powered by the unique DF55 electric ducted fan unit that generates realistic jet flight performance. The almost completely finished fuselage with intricate camouflage coloring allows you to focus on the enjoyment of flying. This PIP (Plug in Play) kit is pre-installed with 2 micro servos, brushless motor and speed control amp so you can use your choice of transmitter. Stability and precision control replicate the true jet fighter flight characteristics that are ideal for intermediate-level fliers in performing jet flight maneuvers. Enjoy the user-friendly experience with the dynamic attacking flight style of KYOSHO's F-4 PHANTOM!
• Styrene main fuselage realizes a lightweight form complete with camouflage color scheme.
• Includes a special 25A amp. for brushless motor control.
• Compatible with 11.1V-910-1300mAh Lithium Polymer battery.
• Battery room size holds large capacity battery packs up to dimensions: 106 x 32 x 20mm.
• Includes two micro servos for elevon control.
• Simply attach the fan to the ducted unit, glue the main and tail wings to the fuselage, set the linkages and apply the decals to complete.
• Kit includes 2 servos, ESC, motor and EDF unit.
Weight:.............. 450g - 500g
Wing Area:.......... 9.5dm2
Wing Type:......... 9% Original Semi-Symmetrical
Dihedral Angle:..... Wing Tips 15°
Now Shipping to a hobby shop near you
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Product||Kyosho F-4 Phantom||lotech||Foamy EDFs||82||Jul 22, 2008 05:52 PM|
|Wanted||f-4 phantom edf rtf or arf||dave1982||Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)||0||Feb 14, 2008 11:56 AM|
|Discussion||RIPMAX F-4 Phantom ARF||kaastrup||Scale Fuel Planes||0||Jun 23, 2007 06:11 PM|
|Discussion||Dymond\Lanier F-4 Phantom 48 ARF||DaveBrubaker||Glow to Electric Conversions||6||Sep 14, 2006 10:09 PM|
|For Sale||Stand-off F-4 Phantom ARF||AMTJIM||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Oct 04, 2005 12:35 PM|