Jul 30, 2001, 11:21 PM
Thread OP

New Multiplex Cargo foamie

Is the new Multiplex Cargo 4 engine being shipped now? A few months ago there was a lot of chatter on this site about this plane, but lately have not seen anything metioned about it. If this thing flys anywhere near as well as the TwinStar, I want one. Their website lists the plane itself, but no motor, esc, or servo suggestions. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Sam
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2001, 06:54 AM
Just received mine from Germany as Multiplex in CA. only got a few and they are promised. I recommend you order from Stefan at Hollein. Great plane. My son is building his to look like a FW-200 Condor and mine is going to look like a B-17. About 2 wks or less from Germany and cheaper, even with shipping than buying in the States.
Jul 31, 2001, 11:55 AM
Flying high since '85
I would really like to see pictures of that. Please post them if you have them. What type of cargo will you drop?
Jul 31, 2001, 10:55 PM
Real Men Fly Pink Planes...
Dave at EAM tells me that he has a mod/detail kit in the works to convert the cargo to a B-17. Cant wait to see one.

Kirby
Aug 02, 2001, 01:14 AM
Can't find the website "Hollein". Would live to order one of these...would you post the complete website address please?
Thanks!
Aug 02, 2001, 01:24 AM
Hy Guy's,
you can also order it in austria at http://www.der-schweighofer.at or http://www.lindinger.at the are a littlebit cheaper than in germany I think !

greetings from vienna which is full of
Multiplex Cargo's

Rudi

[This message has been edited by Rudi (edited 08-02-2001).]
Aug 02, 2001, 09:23 AM
PK
PK
Stefan Höllein's URL is www.hoellein.com

Peter
Aug 03, 2001, 01:18 AM
Achtalieber und gazoondheidt! I wish I could sprecken zie Deutch! Looked around a little at those websites in Europe and felt like a stranger in a strange land...ordered one from Multiplex...backordered for at least one month. Good things come to those who wait!

Quick Reply