Jun 13, 2008, 12:45 PM
Thread OP

CMP Zero Fighter 50cc - 80" Nitro Gas Radio Remote Controlled RC Aircraft Almost-Rea

The Mitsubshi A6M5 52 with wingspan of 80"is the biggest brother from the CMPro Japanese Fighter Series. This model, designed for 40~50cc gas engines, features a fiberglass molded fuselage and painted wing panels. The attention to detail results in an extremely realistic model that flies as good as it looks.
PRICES START AT 299.00

FOR MORE INFO VISIT MY WEBSITE
http://WWW.RCONLYSITE.COM
to remove ads between posts
Jun 26, 2008, 11:11 PM
More spamming for your site... you are being watched.
Aug 22, 2008, 01:13 AM
This guy is fraulent. I have tried to purchase apiper cub from him and have seen or heard nothing. Even though the delivery is to Australia and he has said many times that there are delays, he does not provide an update and cannot tell me even an approximate time. It has been 4 months now and he has taken my money and simply run.

I have called him by phone to try to discuss and the last time I got abused.

I have tried everything possible and all I am after is a date for delivery.

His customer service is the worst I have seen ever.

He has been banned from other sites and has changed his name username on these sits recently to continue advertising. I dont thik this post will last lon as he will most likely delete it.

I will be taking legal action agaist him so let this be a warnig to everyone else. Avoid the rconlysite web site and its products like the plague.

The domain is registered to Barry Cohen but it looks like he doesn't exist so be warned.
Aug 06, 2017, 10:19 AM
Does anyone know where i can get some replacement skin/covering/monokote that matches the matte finish on this bird???

Quick Reply