Old Jun 07, 2008, 07:19 AM
Find More Posts by blxpy
Glue-it-again-Ben!
Discussion

3-4 ch easy flying Foamy suitable for light winds

I've got a B-less slow stick and will be building a 33" UC Blu-Baby as soon as my Cell foam arrives.

Next I'd like to build something that would handle light winds a little better than either of the above, as very calm days are a rarity where I am this time of year. I'm open to 3 or 4 channel, but if 4 ch it needs to be reasonably docile - something akin to an aileron trainer - or something that bounces pretty well.

I've only got access to Cell foam (Depron) at the moment, as I can't find any EPP here in Australia.

Any suggestions would be great!
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 07, 2008, 07:32 AM
gpw
Find More Posts by gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
Stealth Sport...
Old Jun 07, 2008, 08:05 AM
Find More Posts by DRITCH
Just my opinion from your post info. Seems your looking to get into ailerons? I had good luck with a flat wing for my slowstick. Check out the foamie kits section for slowstick mods.

Or heck just make a top and bottom kf step wing with ailerons. The slowstick makes a great aileron trainer and will hover etc... with the right brushless power. I can "fly" mine in a 10ft circle.