Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Jun 01, 2008, 04:20 PM
dze is offline
dze
Find More Posts by dze
dze
Registered User
Discussion

Why does every heli-guy i see always seem rather thin and in decent shape?


... is it our dedication to our skill that keeps our mind off of food? im hungry .. pickin up some mcdonalds ... anybody want anything?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 01, 2008, 04:32 PM
Blade_Killer is offline
Find More Posts by Blade_Killer
innocent victim
Blade_Killer's Avatar
I'm not thin......but I dont like McDs either...

maybe we should have a "This is a pic of me" thread?
Old Jun 01, 2008, 05:09 PM
jstcriusen is offline
Find More Posts by jstcriusen
Registered User
I'm thin.....I like the BK,MCD's.......Pizza.......hoagies.........I'm skinny but my arteries are probbably cloggen up.........lol
Old Jun 01, 2008, 05:12 PM
Pigs dont fly is offline
Find More Posts by Pigs dont fly
How high does it go?..duh
Pigs dont fly's Avatar
We spend so much money on our hobby, there's none left to buy food with...lol
Old Jun 01, 2008, 05:17 PM
rawfuls is offline
Find More Posts by rawfuls
Heli and Car Addict
rawfuls's Avatar
I'm a fatty!

I hate McD....all fast food. I eat out like In n' Out, like, once a month. Rarely...

All my fat is basically baby fat....
Old Jun 01, 2008, 05:23 PM
darthdrk is offline
Find More Posts by darthdrk
My hobby is why Im broke
darthdrk's Avatar
you can say If we had a famine, Id be around for a while or running from all the skinny people or you can say Im not gravity challenged. Im not so big where I have magnetic poles either. Just a little on the stocky side.
Old Jun 01, 2008, 05:58 PM
Hellraser is offline
Find More Posts by Hellraser
Registered User
Hellraser's Avatar
Na its only the guys who fly the big expensive heli's that are thin - they just cannot aford to eat as well as us fatties

Regaeds David
Old Jun 01, 2008, 07:00 PM
dze is offline
dze
Find More Posts by dze
dze
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_Killer
I'm not thin......but I dont like McDs either...

maybe we should have a "This is a pic of me" thread?
lol .. thats scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstcriusen
I'm thin.....I like the BK,MCD's.......Pizza.......hoagies.........I'm skinny but my arteries are probbably cloggen up.........lol
thats a minor complication .. dont worry about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigs dont fly
We spend so much money on our hobby, there's none left to buy food with...lol
i think you have nailed it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfuls
I'm a fatty!

I hate McD....all fast food. I eat out like In n' Out, like, once a month. Rarely...
All my fat is basically baby fat....
theres eceptions to every rule .. maybe your not flying hard enough kidding kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthdrk
you can say If we had a famine, Id be around for a while or running from all the skinny people or you can say Im not gravity challenged. Im not so big where I have magnetic poles either. Just a little on the stocky side.
thats the best excuse ive ever heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraser
Na its only the guys who fly the big expensive heli's that are thin - they just cannot aford to eat as well as us fatties

Regaeds David
interesting hypothesis .. the bigger the heli .. the thinner the pilot ..
Last edited by dze; Jun 01, 2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old Jun 01, 2008, 07:19 PM
Blade_Killer is offline
Find More Posts by Blade_Killer
innocent victim
Blade_Killer's Avatar
theres a guy on the Scale RC Helis forum that just bought (another) Lamborghini (real), so he must be really thin....
Old Jun 01, 2008, 07:42 PM
dze is offline
dze
Find More Posts by dze
dze
Registered User
if i had that kind of money i'd be looking at a real heli i always wanted a Murcielago in lime green to .. i'd think about trading my king2 for one if anybodys interested .. somthing in this condition wil do ..
Last edited by dze; Jun 01, 2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old Jun 01, 2008, 08:15 PM
Blade_Killer is offline
Find More Posts by Blade_Killer
innocent victim
Blade_Killer's Avatar
this is "Sandmans" over at ScaleRCHelis.com
Old Jun 01, 2008, 08:30 PM
HeliFish is offline
Find More Posts by HeliFish
Radd's Two-Star Grad
HeliFish's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfuls
I'm a fatty!

I hate McD....all fast food. I eat out like In n' Out, like, once a month. Rarely...

All my fat is basically baby fat....
<drool>... If there is one thing I miss about California.. it's In n' Out. "That's what a hamburger's all about."
Old Jun 01, 2008, 08:58 PM
tonyastro is offline
Find More Posts by tonyastro
3D VFX Artist
tonyastro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFish
<drool>... If there is one thing I miss about California.. it's In n' Out. "That's what a hamburger's all about."
Yeah!! Don't like their fries tho
Old Jun 01, 2008, 09:04 PM
DL8698 is offline
Find More Posts by DL8698
Registered User
DL8698's Avatar
i think the reason is that flying a rc heli is so difficult and mentally demanding that 99% of all the energy from the food you consume goes to feed the brain during the flying of heli so very little is left for producing fat.

Flying gliders like the electra is so mentally undemanding that 99% of the energy is available for fat production. I'm the exception as i'm barely 50 kg.
Old Jun 01, 2008, 09:12 PM
RotaryBoy is offline
Find More Posts by RotaryBoy
Deployed Heli Pilot
RotaryBoy's Avatar
Not a fatty..... not a skinny B1t** either...

But I think the Army has more to do with that than my Heli addiction...

Rotaryboy


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion why does big heli=better performance in wind aerosoardude Coaxial Helicopters 12 Aug 03, 2007 11:41 AM
Discussion Why does Every GWS airplane Need Nose Weight?? fly4fun Electric Plane Talk 22 Jul 14, 2007 07:17 AM
Question Why does my heli not work so well with 8 cell over 7 cell? shark7000 Micro Helis 9 Jun 04, 2007 09:58 PM
Why does every single foam profile 3d plane sa-10 3D Flying 31 Jan 15, 2005 09:04 AM
why does my heli pull so hard right? night_flight Micro Helis 16 Feb 29, 2004 03:58 PM