Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old May 30, 2008, 04:40 AM
Find More Posts by loicremy
Discussion

MPX Cockpit SX delta programming

Hi,

I have built a Delta model. I have a 4 channel receiver and I would like to use it with my MPX Cockpit SX.

As mentioned in manual, I have plugged my 2 servos in port 1 and 2 of receiver and set the corrects value in Delta mixing menu. (-30% and 30 % for
example)

The mixing is good, but the right lever (left/right) now commands elevator and the left lever (up / down) is set to ailerons/elevons....

I have not found the solution to this.

Thank's in advance for the ideas !!

Lo´c
to remove ads between posts
Old May 30, 2008, 02:33 PM
Find More Posts by olivier2
smoking a buddy box
Hi,

I suggest the following :
-first de-activate the delta-mix
-left elevon-servo in channel 1 of the receiver, right-elevon-servo in channel 2 of receiver
-activate aileron-stick to the left : your left-Úlevon should go "up" (if not, change sign of travel)
-pull on your Úlevator-stick : the rigt ÚlÚvator should go "up" (if not, change sign of travel)

Now you know that both servo's are going in the right direction. Activate now the "delta-mix" and normally everything should work as expected.

Olivier
my website : http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX : buddy box compatibility problems between different brands of transmitters
Old May 31, 2008, 12:03 AM
Find More Posts by liukku
mostly gliders
Hello
I tried delta on my SX and it woks ok.

The trick is to use correct stickmode and reverse one of the two servos.

I use stickmode 2, aileron and elevator on right stick.

You are in stickmode 1, aileron on rigjt and elevator on left stick. Reverse servo 1 or 2
and it will work ok, even if I prefer to have both aileron and elevator on the same stick.

So if you prefer to have aileron and elevator on the left stick, go to stickmode 3 and reverse either servo 1 or 2.

/Ville
RCG Plus Member