Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jan 20, 2003, 07:11 PM
Find More Posts by Woodi

spinners for folding props

I use a lot of Speed 400 motors in gliders, parkflyers, etc. And I break a lot of spinners on 6x3 folding props (mostly Graupner Cam). Does anyone know where I can buy replacement spinners(cones)? I know, learn to land properly.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2003, 10:11 PM
Find More Posts by Andy W
I suggest you buy a model with a pusher prop, like a wingo or push-e-cat, until your landing skills improve. As far as I know, you cannot buy these parts alone. I also can't imagine how you're breaking them, as I've nosed-in a couple of times with these folding prop setups and have never damaged the spinner!
..a
Old Jan 20, 2003, 11:14 PM
Find More Posts by evan
Try this link, they have aluminum spinners. I hope they hold-up and shut the power down maybe 5 ft. before touchdown, might save a few bucks. Hope this helps
Old Jan 20, 2003, 11:15 PM
Find More Posts by evan
Yikes! here's the link http://www.aircraft-world.com/products.asp?id=62