Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 25, 2008, 03:10 AM
Whoops!

Syma Double Horse 9083 And Helixx 3D

Hi guys. I am 12 years old and for my birthday I just managed to get myself a Syma Double Horse 9083 of Ebay and I am due to try it out soon I just need the weather to settle a bit here in Britain. 16 MPH wind and raining heavily. I also bought the Protech Air Combo it came with a Helixx 3D and a Cessna 400. Well I hit a problem yesterday when I was trying out my Helixx I’m new to RC planes and helicopters but I have a lot of experience flying these little picoo z helis, but of course it wont gain me any experience in flying these big helis. Well the problem is that it is really hard to hover it and despite the fact I was flying it a few feet of the ground it just kept on pitching down and rolling at the same time. Any suggestions? ? I haven’t tested out my 9083 but fingers crossed it will be easier. To be honest it looks easier because the control layout is the same as the picoo z helis but it maxes out at 60 cm. Please tell me if these are good flyers…
Thanks Plane95!!
to remove ads between posts
May 25, 2008, 08:48 PM
Any links to what you bought? I have never heard of it.....Ron
Nov 03, 2008, 10:56 PM

Syma 9083

Hello everyone. I think this is it.

http://www.xheli.com/90re2eprarec.html

I also have a double horse 9083. I think it is a clone of the Syma 9083 helicopter. I could use some pointers too.

I have flown nitro planes, have Tamiya DI buggies and have a small fleet of RC dirt motorcycles(Radio shack Ricky Carmicheals big jump on youtube). Going to take the leap to heli. I was going to get an e-flight cx2, but the wife showed up with this as a gift. I just smiled and thanked her. I know it is a low end heli but looks well built.

Can anyone offer any tips for Plane 95 and I before I crash it into something? LOL!

dave...

PS: Sorry to highjack the thread but it looked like it could use a bump.
Nov 04, 2008, 05:10 PM
rofl it is electric and has a muffler.
Nov 04, 2008, 07:15 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Wrong forum guys. Try Micros.