Parkzone T-28 Trojan Thread Part 2 - Page 1728 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 21, 2012, 12:38 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
rdcskkrose's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by campbellj
Anyone know the diameter of the pushrods on the T-28? I want to order some more to put flaps on mine and would like to use the same size rod that's already on it, I just don't have any calipers to measure it. Also what is a good size of carbon fiber rod to use to reinforce the wing? I'm switching over to a 4s setup and want to keep the wings from folding.
I have plenty of pushrods. IM me.

I used a 2mm cf rod in my wing.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 21, 2012, 12:43 PM
Registered User
Wregie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj
4yo T-28 does it again! Aerial recon so I could find another plane. With all the briars in this thicket, doubt if I could have found it on the ground.
Oh why did you take an axe to your plane..

Sorry. You did we'll to find it in that lot.
Nov 21, 2012, 12:55 PM
Registered User
You guys that have the regular and the micro T-28, which souls I pick up 1st? I would like to end up with both but I'm also Rx shopping as well. All in due time...
Nov 21, 2012, 03:00 PM
Registered User
ejimbo4's Avatar
So I have built me up a T-28 from all the spare parts I had bought thinking I would need replacements for my first T-28 but it made it through me learning to fly still intact! So in my second T-28 I am using this set-up ...... Turnigy D3536/8 1000KV Brushless Outrunner , Hobbyking SS Series 50-60A ESC ,3s 2200mah lipo's and I am looking for prop suggestions? Yes I am reading through the thread(actually started reading posts from a year ago forward!LOL) but there is just so much info and I am trying the search button too....any help would be great!
Nov 21, 2012, 03:59 PM
Registered User
Get the big one.
Nov 21, 2012, 06:46 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksolo69
Get the big one.
Thanks!
Nov 21, 2012, 09:37 PM
I just want to go fly!
walter3rd's Avatar
big one is easier to fly but i love my micro too.
Nov 22, 2012, 01:32 AM
Registered User
marksp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejimbo4
So I am using this set-up ...... Turnigy D3536/8 1000KV Brushless Outrunner , Hobbyking SS Series 50-60A ESC ,3s 2200mah lipo's and I am looking for prop suggestions?
I have the D3536/9 (910kV) on 3S in one of my T-28's and am running the 10x10E. Fast, no issues other than sucking the life out of my batteries in 6 1/2 minutes!
Nov 22, 2012, 05:48 PM
Mark Beltran
accel8or's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejimbo4
So I have built me up a T-28 from all the spare parts I had bought thinking I would need replacements for my first T-28 but it made it through me learning to fly still intact! So in my second T-28 I am using this set-up ...... Turnigy D3536/8 1000KV Brushless Outrunner , Hobbyking SS Series 50-60A ESC ,3s 2200mah lipo's and I am looking for prop suggestions? Yes I am reading through the thread(actually started reading posts from a year ago forward!LOL) but there is just so much info and I am trying the search button too....any help would be great!
10x6 prop. I had that motor, sold it, got the D3542/1250kv. Both are great motors.
Nov 22, 2012, 06:21 PM
Registered User
BlinkguY's Avatar
Ill try a 9x9
Nov 23, 2012, 11:02 AM
Registered User
I have both, but the big one will fly anytime in wind, the micro gets tossed around by the wind pretty good.
Nov 23, 2012, 11:07 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksolo69
I have both, but the big one will fly anytime in wind, the micro gets tossed around by the wind pretty good.
Thanks. How much wind will it take ?
Nov 23, 2012, 11:20 AM
Registered User
It won't go forward into wind at maybe 10mph or so. But it takes a lot of turbulence if you don't mind it bouncing around some, and is a lot better than say the mustang in the wind.
Last edited by jumna; Nov 23, 2012 at 11:43 AM.
Nov 23, 2012, 02:19 PM
http://www.sgvhumane.org/
cmdl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iplumb
Thanks. How much wind will it take ?
i flew mine before storms and she does fine. yeah, gets a bit turbulent but nothing you can't handle. mine hangs in the air like a kite in the mid-teens of windspeed and thats not even at wot.
Nov 23, 2012, 02:27 PM
I just want to go fly!
walter3rd's Avatar
the micro t28 can fly in any wind you are brave enough to fly in. i have had her going backward at wot before. if you keep her pointed into the wind she will surf the turbulance just fine. its alot of fun but just dont let her get slammed into the ground in wind like that! bad news for sure.
Last edited by walter3rd; Nov 23, 2012 at 07:05 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article ParkZone T-28 Trojan RTF Review Jim Walker Electric Warbirds 893 Oct 31, 2016 01:25 AM
Official Parkzone P-51 Owners Thread - Part 2 monitor Parkflyers 2602 Jun 15, 2014 05:51 PM
Discussion Parkzone T-28 Trojan Thread Edge767 Parkflyers 6527 Jun 04, 2008 06:29 AM
Sold Parkzone T-28 Trojan, 480 960kv Motors (2) Joe in Dublin Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 4 Jan 17, 2008 02:34 PM
Wanted Parkzone T-28 Trojan webejpn01 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Oct 25, 2007 03:48 PM