May 17, 2008, 09:00 PM
Shining a light on the hobby.
Thread OP
Discussion

Nall Photo Deluge!!!

WHAT A TIME
Well what a time we had!! The wind was up, the rain fell but the sun also shined upon us. It is hard to really get across what an amazing event this is and how vast it stretches. I'm not sure if it's the fact that you get to see everyone you know in the hobby, or the way the light falls on the lake that makes this such a special place. I can say the the whole RCGroups crew had a blast.

THE RCG GOLF CART OF FUN!
For this season we put together the RCG golf cart. It has the standard 4 inch lift, mudder tires and the RCG blue paint job. It also has 4 giant RCG flags. We brought it out at SEFF but on the way home I was thinking of a way to include more people when we drove around in it. So for Nall we added a trailer with a picnic table, checkered table cloth and tiki torches. We also put an amplifier on the cart so we could play and electric guitar if needed (electric drive by) or play tunes through my IPOD.

NEW 3D FLIGHT LINE
As soon as we hit the ground we unloaded our RCG golf cart and trailer and headed for the hangar. There was no one there but off in the distance we saw a fire! After a long trek we found the new 3D flight line complete with gazebo, Kareoke macine and bar. All the hardcore 3D artists stay in this area and everyone loved the new layout. This also made our trailer pretty useful. Througout the day we would pick people up walking the to the 3D section and give them a ride. Then we would drive back up to the main flight line and give people going that way a ride back. Tons of fun!

GOOD VIBES
I want to thank the RCG crew that came down with me and help to make this a great event. Also the owner of RCG, Jim Bourke, flew in to attend his first Joe Nall. Talk about non stop action! I could go on and on but the pictures will tell the story better than mere letters.

THANK YOU!
Thanks to all the people that help make Joe Nall happen every year. I know it's a huge effort but I also know it is appreciated by all who attend. Yall' rock!!

NOW ON TO THE PHOTOS
Last edited by Jim T.; May 17, 2008 at 09:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 17, 2008, 09:55 PM
Timelord
Thanks for the great pics Jim!!
May 18, 2008, 05:02 AM
Thanks for the great pictures.
I see that you got the international ambassador of rc-flying, WESSE on pic as well. Great! We haven't seen much of him on this forum, so it's about time
May 18, 2008, 10:15 AM
[B]Pateetong Mann!!!!!
May 18, 2008, 12:43 PM
I buy ikarus piccolo/Eco8 stuf
you had to take the pick when my eyes were closed great pics, nice meeting you, can't wait till next year!

helifrek&helichic

(brandon & jessica)
May 18, 2008, 08:04 PM
Fly Faster
Great Pateetong, Jim.
May 19, 2008, 06:50 AM
Shining a light on the hobby.
Thread OP
Pateetong...man
May 19, 2008, 07:33 AM
Team E.F./Horizon/Castle/Pulse
Yeah man!!! It was a Pateetong time, Pateetong Man!!!!

Lee
May 19, 2008, 01:11 PM
EXTREME FLIGHT CEO
Pateetong! Had a great time hanging with all you guys. What an event! Been attending since 1994 and it gets better every year.
May 19, 2008, 11:11 PM
Great Pictures, thanks for sharing.

Quick Reply