Eindecker E-III...need markings.... - RC Groups
Jan 17, 2003, 06:56 PM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”

Eindecker E-III...need markings....

Almost finished E-III, based on British M1C plans(see other thread)......cute little profile plane....M1C flies great ,I expect this one will too......Problem is....I need a good Iron cross image to download to my printer ....made roundels for M1C on drawing program ..printed them out ...gave a quoick spray of Krylon and 3M -77 'ed them to wing .....cool!!!!Anybody got the cross image to post ...Many thanks!!!!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 17, 2003, 06:57 PM
gpw
gpw

E-III

Jan 18, 2003, 08:41 AM
gpw
gpw

come on guys!!!

doesn't anybody have a decal or something they can scan???????? we can all use it ,and the sooner I get this plane finished, I can post the FREE PLANS.....comprendo????
Jan 18, 2003, 11:43 AM
"Experienced-Crasher"

Well,..

Ok,.. since it's FREE plans,.. But I better get a set e-mailed to My virtual-door for this!,comprendo?? hehehe... Bob
Last edited by Demon-Leather; Jan 18, 2003 at 11:55 AM.
Jan 18, 2003, 11:49 AM
"Experienced-Crasher"

Here are some other markings...

Just in case You'd like to get "fancy"... They are high-resolution scans, so they should enlarge ok righr from the post,.. if not, You can send Me an E-mail & I can send You a full-size file. Bob

Geniside2@aol.com will be the address...But if You need them, let Me know today if possible,..My Old hard-drive is almost full & these take a lot of room on it,.. going to have to delete them off this evening. Bob
Jan 18, 2003, 12:05 PM
"Experienced-Crasher"

An "Idea"....

Nice looking E-III!... But it would look a lot kooler if You'd build a round ( or even oval) cowl around the motor & add some "cheeks"
I think it would give her that irrisitable charm! and if made of foam,or Depron, weigh almost nothing. Bob
Jan 18, 2003, 04:47 PM
G

If those don't work out for you let me know. I have a set in Adobe Illustrator format that I can resize to what ever size you need and convert to the file format of choice.

Looks like another masterpiece in the making.
Jan 19, 2003, 06:11 PM
gpw
gpw

Guys....many ,many thanks!!!!

Thanks for the help ...these images work well and I can get to work now!!!!Will try to get plans UP soon, Thanks again!!! ...glen
Ps. de le.... cowl would be nice ,but I kept this one to match the M1C from English plans...they have a class of plane for this....will get back with more data as soon as FB Rich comes home.....
Jan 19, 2003, 07:10 PM
Over Engineered
Nice profile EIII! Keep us posted how she flies.
Jan 20, 2003, 07:25 AM
gpw
gpw

Hoff...

The E-III is based on the M1C Plans ...In fact so much so ,all I did was square off the tips and change a few lines....The M1C is a really sweet flyer at 10oz.AUW and with a GWS twin and Hippobatts..... ROG,T&G,very stable ,even in the wind.....even did a loop ,even with plug in wings.....OK!!!