This thread is privately moderated by jarel design, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 14, 2008, 01:34 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Some of my past kits

First off, please let me share that at this time, none of these kits or parts are available... Long story including my work in motion picture special effects, toy design and prototyping and a move from Los Angeles to Southern Oregon.

Here are a few info sheets on three of my kits and a couple of copies of magazine articles (If you know my work, there were tons of them.

I'll let the info sheet speak for themselves.
Last edited by jarel design; May 14, 2008 at 01:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 02, 2012, 04:11 AM
Up, up & away...
I still have my second impulse! And the Shogun was another great kit! I wish I had the Shogun to electrify.

You're very talented!
Mar 02, 2012, 09:38 AM
Thread OP
Hey!

Thanks for the kind words!

Funny thing, just 30 seconds ago, I responded to my Telos build thread and talked about the Shogun... Planning on a new version to release late summer. There will be some slight modifications but the biggest one is that it will be molded to accept a mid-motor pusher!

I may not be able to respond to you here as I am swamped with work and leaving Tuesday early for Hawaii to get married... but had to share about the Shogun with you..

Best,
Richard
Mar 03, 2012, 02:24 AM
Up, up & away...
Have a great wedding! Congrats to you and your new fiancÚ! Stop thinking about models and enjoy the event!

Quick Reply