Sources for Scale Short Kits and Parts? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 17, 2003, 03:06 PM

Sources for Scale Short Kits and Parts?

After a long hiatus from flying, Iíve decided itís time to come back. As such, I want to build a scale/semi-scale ship over the winter. My target is a 1/6-scale DFS Reiher. Has anyone found short kits for the Reiher in a manageable size? The group over in the scale section was helpful, but they suggested I check with the bigger groups too.

Where are the best places to buy scale accessories and general parts these days? Many of my old links from a few years ago are gone or donít work any longer.

Thanks,

Doug