View Poll Results: Please help name this glider
Hellferstout 5 26.32%
Numeric 9 47.37%
Knaughty 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools
Dec 10, 2011, 04:24 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
seanpcola's Avatar
Well guys, still running behind but did get the OIII kit out today and took inventory. We can do a full build thread of mine but I'll need Steve to come stay at the house and be official photographer cuz I suck at it.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2011, 04:43 PM
Registered User
video of my first time bird flight chinchon Madrid, Spain

bird of time chipionero (8 min 4 sec)
Dec 10, 2011, 04:52 PM
AMA 3959
alstrahm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinomarper
video of my first time bird flight chinchon Madrid, Spain

http://www.youtube.com/v/fIJ9sGM4lRU
oh, boy! hope Darth Shrederman does not see this

Nice video!

Al

Who has been on the "dark" side for quite a while
Dec 10, 2011, 05:28 PM
I need some building time in t
scaflock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola
Well guys, still running behind but did get the OIII kit out today and took inventory. We can do a full build thread of mine but I'll need Steve to come stay at the house and be official photographer cuz I suck at it.
What... This old fart isn't good enough even though I used to help teach a photography class? Sheesh! Some peoples children!!!!
Dec 10, 2011, 06:17 PM
Wood Chucker
Lacquerhead's Avatar
I'm contemplating building two fuses for my Bird of Time. I'm not telling Shrederman though. I don't want to feel the wrath of Darth Bungee.
Dec 10, 2011, 06:18 PM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Lil Stinkpot's Avatar
Sorry, Steve!

Hey, it's only an electric assist plane. It's for when we can't get to a winch, hi-Start or slope.
Dec 10, 2011, 06:33 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
seanpcola's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaflock
What... This old fart isn't good enough even though I used to help teach a photography class? Sheesh! Some peoples children!!!!
I fuhgot you wuz a photog Jeff.

Well, We can get you here but I was looking for an excuse to get Steveo here to the states.

Awesome shot of Madrid Tino!
Dec 10, 2011, 06:37 PM
AMA 3959
alstrahm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacquerhead
I'm contemplating building two fuses for my Bird of Time. I'm not telling Shrederman though. I don't want to feel the wrath of Darth Bungee.
Dec 10, 2011, 06:42 PM
AMA 3959
alstrahm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot
Sorry, Steve!

Hey, it's only an electric assist plane. It's for when we can't get to a winch, hi-Start or slope.
Katie, well said, we have our winch on the nose OHH, I hope Darth Bungee does not see this

Al
Dec 10, 2011, 09:42 PM
≡LSF8067≡
dwells's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmosteve
Lil!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes... oh well.


Has Don W had the latest Oly up in the air again? Don can I put in a request for some in flight pics please if possible, next time you get a chance to send Pokey up?
Wow, it doesn't take long to get behind on this thread.

Hi Steve, how's it shakin? Actually I think me and my oldest boy may go out tomorrow afternoon to the 407 and get some Hi -Start action, I'll take a camera.

Tim-
We'll hit the field at about noon if the wx is good. I'll have my junky old Hi-Start with me too.
Dec 10, 2011, 09:57 PM
Wood Chucker
Lacquerhead's Avatar
I'm pretty sure I can make it. I don't see why not. I flew my DLG that the local city park today and lift died right around 2:30-3:00. The flock of seagulls (not that horrid 80's band) caught the last thermal out but I couldn't catch them. Just as well, I probably would have lost track of my plane in that gaggle of gulls.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:13 PM
Hit my smoke....
Hostage-46's Avatar
We'll be at Southfork... but you knew that...
Dec 11, 2011, 12:11 AM
Registered User
Sean & Jeff,

That would be awesome! Build log with professional photos. Hail yes. Build away.
Dec 11, 2011, 02:26 AM
Suspended Account
I'd love to shoot Sean's build, erm, just thousands of miles away however. Jeff would be even better with his classic gear, but he ain't within stones throw either. ??
Dec 11, 2011, 05:45 AM
≡LSF8067≡
dwells's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostage-46
We'll be at Southfork... but you knew that...
Too far for me, Dan. We're gonna do a couple hours and then back to the house for chores...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HELP ME!!!< I think I'm getting addicted to cutting foam!!! slowflyer Foamies (Kits) 7 Feb 21, 2011 12:58 PM
I'm Getting my FiXX Craig558 Foamies (Kits) 6 Mar 18, 2002 10:40 PM
looks like i'm getting a piccolo, any advice? cheapflyr Electric Heli Talk 13 May 10, 2001 08:34 AM
I'm getting worried SchiessCo Electric Plane Talk 1 Apr 21, 2001 08:11 AM