View Poll Results: Please help name this glider
Hellferstout 5 26.32%
Numeric 9 47.37%
Knaughty 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Oct 26, 2013, 08:50 AM
Egads! It's a GIRL!
Yanno, guys, it would be a real peach if we all got together some day around a campfire, with all of our favorite BBQ and liquid refreshments. Some day.....
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2013, 09:00 AM
ein flugel schplinterizer
Question from the back of the room:

Ms. Pot, can we substitute seafood for the BBQ?

Yeah, I'd like to do that someday. Maybe I'll head to the West Coast in the next couple of years for a week or so.

Oh, and Katie, check for a message from me on FB. I crashed real early last night as I had to be out the door by 4:30 this morning.
Oct 26, 2013, 09:04 AM
registered weapon
I sit in the back of the room as well...seafood on the beach at sunset... in Napa?

Rob, let us know when you get Sean's O3 done
Oct 26, 2013, 09:05 AM
Yeah Rob, step it up. It was 40 degrees here last night and my tootsies are cold. I need to migrate to warmer weather.
Oct 26, 2013, 09:11 AM
registered weapon
I was hoping by Monday maybe?? They're calling for two feet of the white stuff in the mountains... I'll bring the fire and the
Oct 26, 2013, 10:00 AM
AMA 3959
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHAVAWDY View Post
I sit in the back of the room as well...seafood on the beach at sunset... in Napa?

Rob, let us know when you get Sean's O3 done
HMMM, my mom has a place over in Capitola over looking the Pacific, we could invade her
Oct 26, 2013, 11:10 AM
Good, fast or cheap, pick two
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
Daughter has everything digitized on her ipad but she's in Vegas for the NBAA convention. I
What? Sheesh, I need to tune in here more often! I was just in Vegas for a different conference and returned yesterday. It was a quick two-day trip but if I had known your daughter was there I would have tried to connect with her somehow! What a blast that would have been -at least I think it might have been, not so sure if she would agree

Reading the remainder of the posts that I've missed... Party is on!

Rob
who thinks he better start stocking up, warning the neighbors, prepping the dog for the crowds... she'll dig it!
Oct 26, 2013, 11:14 AM
Good, fast or cheap, pick two
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHAVAWDY View Post
no denying that the guy's in Hawaii really know how to roll'em... Nice work Ventus!
OOOOOkkkkaayyyy, now THAT was funny!

NICE WORK SH! Please keep the pics coming, it's great to see the progress.

Seriously, I've got plenty of room here for a "smallish" contingent of crazy folk, I mean friends from on here . We may need to get a plan going for a gathering. I've got the fire pit, Big Green Egg bbq, we can also throw consumables on the fire pit grill if we need "space", and I know that we can find beverages here that will suit anyone's taste! Let's keep this idea in mind and see if we can put something together at some point?

Oh yeah, we might even get in a little flying too

Rob
Last edited by robh; Oct 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM. Reason: added detail
Oct 26, 2013, 12:45 PM
who has rabbit ears down
flyin' who's been flyin' lately! I got my first check ( picked it up) and returned via LHS, and of course, my OCD HAD TO bring home the twin foamy- micro P38- with radio- 140 bucks
Oct 26, 2013, 02:06 PM
OK everyone, slight addition to the plan. It's two weeks at Rob's then on to Al's mom's for a couple of weeks of home cooked meals.

Shoot yeah Rob, I wish we could have figure it out. You could have helped daughter Katie track down Al's wife and spread rumors about those 49ers cheerleaders.

Katie would have been easy to find. She was at the Pensacola Aviation Center/AV Fuels booth all day every day. Plus she's a 6' tall blonde.

Photo shows her with two of her employees. And yes, they're all standing up.
Oct 26, 2013, 02:27 PM
Sean,

One day, when you least expect it, that vet is going to fix you, literally!! No anesthetic, just two bricks
Oct 26, 2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwmtrubrit View Post
Sean,

One day, when you least expect it, that vet is going to fix you, literally!! No anesthetic, just two bricks
Is this true Skip? Have you and Keith been plotting against me?

Oct 26, 2013, 03:00 PM
I think Keith is referring to your Hottie vet. Who knows what designs she has on you. If it is neutering, you want anesthesia, if it's something else, then definitely no anesthesia. You want to savor whatever, not sleep through it.
Oct 26, 2013, 03:07 PM
I suspect Dr. Hottie would rather administer the "two brick" therapy that Keith mentioned.

Reminds me, I'm supposed to take Precious ............. I mean Muki in for a checkup next week. Gotta think up some BS to spread when I get to the clinic. I figure if I keep it up all of the local Vets will take up a collection and send me to your clinic in HI from now on. Of course, it'll be a one-way ticket. You don't mind putting me and Precious up do you Skip? I mean. it won't be till after I get back from Rob's place and then up to Al's mom's for dinner.
Oct 26, 2013, 03:14 PM
You and Pirhana, I mean Muki, are welcome, but if Muki hasn't had his 2 rabies vaccs 3 months apart, then a FAVN test & passed, Muki will be spending 4 months in quarantine here. Tell Hottie vet to neuter Muki. It will improve his attitude. You could discuss all the benefits over a nice dinner & wine.

Quick Reply