Thread Tools
May 04, 2008, 09:18 PM
Questionable judgement
bracky72's Avatar
Discussion

Fork Union Military Academy


I attended my high schools yearly alumni day today and figured I'd take some pictures. On the way home I stopped by my brothers old high school and took some pictures there as well. Here is one of each.



Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 04, 2008, 09:37 PM
Registered User
1toslope's Avatar
Great shots and great idea. You are probably the one in your High School that has taken an Aerial shot of your school.
May 05, 2008, 08:49 AM
Registered User
quailbird's Avatar
Great shots! Very pretty surroundings!
Nov 29, 2008, 06:08 PM
XFU
XFU
Registered User

FUMA vs Woodberry


Quote:
Originally Posted by bracky72
I attended my high schools yearly alumni day today and figured I'd take some pictures. On the way home I stopped by my brothers old high school and took some pictures there as well. Here is one of each.



So how come your brother got to attend the posh Woodberry and you got stuck at the Fork?
Nov 29, 2008, 06:23 PM
Epic Huckin'
paintball_kidz's Avatar
what kind of school are these its like pimped out fields for like one of each sports. all my schools got is a small soccer/foot ball field in a small track
Nov 30, 2008, 03:42 PM
Questionable judgement
bracky72's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFU
So how come your brother got to attend the posh Woodberry and you got stuck at the Fork?


You'd have to ask my folks but I think it had something to do with me needing some discipline.

I ended up liking it and staying six years.



Those pictures remind me of how nice my Kodak Z1275 is. I should use it more often!
Nov 30, 2008, 04:02 PM
Questionable judgement
bracky72's Avatar
http://www.forkunion.com
http://www.woodberry.org


Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball_kidz
what kind of school are these its like pimped out fields for like one of each sports. all my schools got is a small soccer/foot ball field in a small track
Last edited by bracky72; Nov 30, 2008 at 06:19 PM.
Jan 18, 2009, 06:35 PM
Questionable judgement
bracky72's Avatar
I was back at FUMA yesterday for a track meet and the Marines were putting on a pretty cool exhibition. I got to stand pretty close so I took some video. The real action starts at 6:40.


Marine exhibit at FUMA (9 min 5 sec)