Thread Tools
Jul 28, 2011, 07:46 PM
Registered User
TBolt's Avatar
I believe Mike built his own.
Clay usually flies the heck out of his during the events he attends, and it has a very distinct sound.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 28, 2011, 10:50 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
rampman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neck
Mike P I believe.
Correct but he bought it used from a local that hauled it in a gutted out pop up trailer.

Rick
Jul 29, 2011, 10:10 AM
I am Bill
12345's Avatar
Woman removed from Southwest flight for crying.

http://news.travel.aol.com/2011/07/2...uthwest-plane/

They don't mention "Sophie's Choice" was the in flight movie.
Last edited by 12345; Jul 29, 2011 at 10:16 AM.
Jul 29, 2011, 02:11 PM
Foam abuser!
crxmanpat's Avatar
Man, there's gotta be more to that story.

Pat
Jul 29, 2011, 02:46 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
neck's Avatar


http://www.facebook.com/people/Ricci...00001067438035
Jul 29, 2011, 02:55 PM
Stay Thirsty My Friends
swarick's Avatar
Before you all ask:


No I wasn't there.


Other Rick
Jul 29, 2011, 03:33 PM
Registered User
TBolt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarick
Before you all ask:


No I wasn't there.


Other Rick
Yea, Right
Jul 29, 2011, 06:48 PM
I am Bill
12345's Avatar
Today Lucas films released trailer for "Red Tails" Tuskegee Airmen film
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810095581/video/26098678


looks good
Jul 29, 2011, 07:14 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
neck's Avatar
Really looking forward to that movie. 1/2012 is a long way off.
Jul 29, 2011, 07:17 PM
Registered User
TBolt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345
Today Lucas films released trailer for "Red Tails" Tuskegee Airmen film
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810095581/video/26098678


looks good
Looks good, but January 20, that is a long wait.
Jul 29, 2011, 07:24 PM
Stay Thirsty My Friends
swarick's Avatar
GQF Movie Night anyone? We can camp out overnight and be the first to see it.

Other Rick
Jul 29, 2011, 08:37 PM
hass-alfed and bass-ackwards
carlsoti's Avatar
Does anyone else remember how good the CG was in Jurassic Park? What happened to all the good animators?
Jul 29, 2011, 08:46 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
neck's Avatar
Huh I thought the CG was pretty good. Now Captain Americas CG was horrible.
Jul 29, 2011, 09:03 PM
Registered User
M.Huerta's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsoti
Does anyone else remember how good the CG was in Jurassic Park?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neck
Huh I thought the CG was pretty good. Now Captain Americas CG was horrible.
If I remember correctly Jurassic Park was a tad tail heavy, easily fixed with some lead in the nose or the battery further forward. Captain America was extremely nose heavy and needed the battery moved back an inch or two.
Jul 29, 2011, 09:50 PM
I am Bill
12345's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Huerta
If I remember correctly Jurassic Park was a tad tail heavy, easily fixed with some lead in the nose or the battery further forward. Captain America was extremely nose heavy and needed the battery moved back an inch or two.
Tail Heavy....Bwahahahahaha