Thread Tools
Old Mar 19, 2011, 11:44 PM
wyldkrd is offline
Find More Posts by wyldkrd
Yeah, I can fly...
wyldkrd's Avatar
Whatever you're taking for the pain...can you share?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2011, 11:58 PM
Gringostr is offline
Find More Posts by Gringostr
Trolls more than he flys.
Gringostr's Avatar
That depends on what plane your willing to trade?
Old Mar 21, 2011, 10:33 AM
Gringostr is offline
Find More Posts by Gringostr
Trolls more than he flys.
Gringostr's Avatar
Whats a good day to go to the AMA Field this week?
Old Mar 21, 2011, 10:08 PM
jimflys1 is offline
Find More Posts by jimflys1
Pattern Abuser
jimflys1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringostr View Post
Whats a good day to go to the AMA Field this week?
Today would have been nice....
Old Mar 21, 2011, 10:11 PM
M.Huerta is offline
Find More Posts by M.Huerta
Registered User
M.Huerta's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimflys1 View Post
Today would have been nice....
Thank you for putting this Jim, I HAD to resist doing it myself...
Old Mar 21, 2011, 11:09 PM
jimflys1 is offline
Find More Posts by jimflys1
Pattern Abuser
jimflys1's Avatar
All the therapy I've been going through just broke down; more like crashed and burned. I, I, I just couldn't resist. I will get back on the "be nice to 'Noid wagon" tomorrow...

Back to step 1 of 10:

"Hi, my name is Jim and I'm a 'Noid abuser"
Old Mar 21, 2011, 11:46 PM
rampman is online now
Find More Posts by rampman
Frankenstein recycled packs
rampman's Avatar
I may take the day off on Wednesday and fly most of the day unless the buzzards pyss me off too much.
Rick
Old Mar 22, 2011, 12:11 AM
Gringostr is offline
Find More Posts by Gringostr
Trolls more than he flys.
Gringostr's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimflys1 View Post
All the therapy I've been going through just broke down; more like crashed and burned. I, I, I just couldn't resist. I will get back on the "be nice to 'Noid wagon" tomorrow...

Back to step 1 of 10:

"Hi, my name is Jim and I'm a 'Noid abuser"
Thats good. I'm not a 'Noid anymore.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 12:16 AM
M.Huerta is offline
Find More Posts by M.Huerta
Registered User
M.Huerta's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringostr View Post
Thats good. I'm not a 'Noid anymore.
you will always be a noid in the almighty Jim's eyes
Old Mar 22, 2011, 12:17 AM
Gringostr is offline
Find More Posts by Gringostr
Trolls more than he flys.
Gringostr's Avatar
Rick, about the email you just sent out, if the 35 buck initiation fee is waved for members of the GQF, does that mean I (A jr member) can get 10 bucks for joining? Jk. How much for me to join?

http://azmodelaviators.com/Membershi...pplication.pdf
Old Mar 22, 2011, 12:30 AM
rampman is online now
Find More Posts by rampman
Frankenstein recycled packs
rampman's Avatar
I dunno. Ask them.
Rick
Old Mar 23, 2011, 12:07 AM
neck is offline
Find More Posts by neck
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
neck's Avatar

Pz p-47


Hi picked up a P-47 weeks ago and I've been debating on installing the optional flaps. I everything to install them just wondering if I should wait until I maiden it and get used to it. I have retracts on the way also.

I also picked up more 3s 2200 batteries and I read that people are installing 2600's and some mention 4s. Worth it?
Old Mar 23, 2011, 12:11 AM
rampman is online now
Find More Posts by rampman
Frankenstein recycled packs
rampman's Avatar
Not near enough data to answer your q's.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 12:34 AM
M.Huerta is offline
Find More Posts by M.Huerta
Registered User
M.Huerta's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neck View Post
Hi picked up a P-47 weeks ago and I've been debating on installing the optional flaps. I everything to install them just wondering if I should wait until I maiden it and get used to it. I have retracts on the way also.

I also picked up more 3s 2200 batteries and I read that people are installing 2600's and some mention 4s. Worth it?
I wouldn't mess with flaps on that bird (at least not right away)...so light to really truly benefit from them, and I would just stay with 3s.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 02:10 AM
crxmanpat is offline
Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Foam abuser!
crxmanpat's Avatar
Do flaps on the second one.

Pat